Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busting on a chiq, when is it enough ?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing some excessie neg-hitting on all the chiqs I see, just to test everything that's said here. Now I'm wondering, I'm damn sure I'm not falling under the friend zone, and they don't seem to dislike me, but do is one supposed to KEEP doing this, or just for a short while ? So let's say I see a chiq, and there's as usual a couple of AFC's standing around her, while they're talking about holework to the chiq, I say something like 'You must feel great standing next to me' and all the girls I'm doing this too laugh etc.. we have a nice time (I think lol) Then when it's about grades or something I would say something like 'Hey don't compare yourself to my grades, I don't want you to feel THAT bad about yourself' So now there's another question, as you see when I say neg-hits (sort off) I always say something (in a funny, ****y way btw) that I'M BETTER, and she's a puppie .. but I really didn't mean it to get like this lol, I just noticed that's the kind of **** I kept replying :O So should I just say something like 'Damn you looked alot better in that other dress, makes me wonder why I'm still talking to you ;)' Or is the stuff I'm saying also good ? I do give some really 100% compliments about once every week, but it's right through their heart lol, so I guess that makes up for all the **** I keep saying :D

I would really like some input from the experienced players around here, and maybe some girls if they're willing to show their true self :)

Thanks

Male_Wh0re69

Reaction score
If you neg too much you may be seen as a jerk. If you do it when a good time comes that's fine.

I say ****y remarks because I am ****y. It comes off as being natural and not forced.

Just do it every now and again. Don't try too hard.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good question. I can bust on a chic and be a jerk, hell I like doing it. But I can't turn it around and be nice to. I was talking to a friend of mine, who is a HB a solid 8. When I first met her I thought she was a total *****. Then I started talking to her through a friend, but still thought she was a *****. After a semester of class with her we are good friends. We were in a bar one night talking about perceptions of people and why we don't talk to people. She said she is extremely shy, which she is. I never thought that was the reason she never talked to me. She said that I come off like jerk but its ok because I am funny. This has been told to me several times. I can be a **** to a girl, she doesn't look at me as an AFC, but it also seems that I am to big of a jerk.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once heard a neg hit on here "Hey your hair looks cool? why didnt you do the roots?"

The chick said "That wasnt nice!"

then she was all over me that night grinding me..and kept asking me if I really didnt like her hair.