Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busted

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Yul...do you think there's a chance she could be suffering from Depression?

When a woman is depressed she does lose interest in sex and other things. If you think there is a chance of this being the case, ask her to see a therapist about it and perhaps get on medication.

Whatever the case...a healthy relationship requires intimacy and sex. You are within your rights to expect both as long as you aren't mistreating her. It doesn't sound like you are, only that you made a mistake that you didn't intend to have cause problems. That happens sometimes. If she is unable to pull herself out of whatever it is that is bothering her, then insist that she get professional help to deal with it. If she won't do anything, then you need to be strong and leave.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LEt's be real and honest here, at this point on a scale of 1- 100 her interest level in you dude is in the single digits. Your relationship is in a death spiral and the sooner one of you has the ballz to hit the eject button the better off you both will be. Now are you going to tell her or am I :)

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CGE333
LEt's be real and honest here, at this point on a scale of 1- 100 her interest level in you dude is in the single digits. Your relationship is in a death spiral and the sooner one of you has the ballz to hit the eject button the better off you both will be. Now are you going to tell her or am I :)
That's awesome !

I'm really not sure how much I should take your advice seriously !

Things are falling back on track, I guess.

She knows that I'll probably leave later if our life still sucks.

She already started whining about my choice of restaurant last night and I shut her up and hung up. She called me back at work to say she would come...

I think she understands what I mean and makes some efforts to tell me more about the stuff that bugs her. (appearance etc...)

She is in a program for the past month where she is loosing weight...its getting good.

Now the laying part should come soon. I'll tell you more about it IF it ever happens ;-)

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't get to excited if I were you - but I hope it works out.

It probably will initially - but just wait for the resentment.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, there are some similarities to my relationship. Especially the resentment.

Something happens to a chick upstairs when she starts to get fat. Mine could never forgive me for anything, even minor transgressions.

She started with holding sex, after 4 -5 months of zero sex, I strayed. Then I split up with her.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Man, there are some similarities to my relationship. Especially the resentment.

Something happens to a chick upstairs when she starts to get fat. Mine could never forgive me for anything, even minor transgressions.

She started with holding sex, after 4 -5 months of zero sex, I strayed. Then I split up with her.
Did you say something kinda insensitive about her weight gain?

I know this is such a tough one for guys...because it does really bother a guy when his woman gains weight. It's okay that it bothers him and is perfectly normal. Unfortunately, it's also about the touchiest subject a man can bring up in a relationship. If you do it wrong she will gain even more weight and she won't want sex anymore. It happens EVERY time. This is why I would ALWAYS advise a man to choose a different approach to help her get in shape. Get some home exercise equipment for YOU, but something she might like to use. Tell her YOU want to eat healthier and that you need her support by changing the eating habits of the whole family. Try to get her to take walks or hikes. Take her to the mall a couple of times a week...it might cost some money, but she will burn lots of calories walking around checking out all the stores.