Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business: How do I attract attention of clients?

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently read 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. He says to always attract attention to yourself ( or in this case my business). It's basically and app which gives real-time news on CryptoCurrency and Blockchain market in less than 60 words. Any ideas?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had me at 'blockchain'!

Twitter is a good place to mingle and see what happens. There's plenty of crypto/blockchain oriented stuff on there.

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drawing attention to your products seems to be a matter of creating relevant content and getting eyes on social media such as twitter, FB, instagram and the like. All of these self proclaimed experts are pumping their material all over FB ( advertisements), and getting all sorts of good and bad attention. For developers who want to free lance, source say you should have open source projects, and do webcasts and blogs about solving real problems. Basically show via example that you can solve the problem. Beyond the basics, I am not well versed thus its something that will likely take a lot of trial and error. How do you differentiate your offerings from the 100000 other ones out there? Seems like any idiot who rode the wave up has an opinion...

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drawing attention to your products seems to be a matter of creating relevant content and getting eyes on social media such as twitter, FB, instagram and the like. All of these self proclaimed experts are pumping their material all over FB ( advertisements), and getting all sorts of good and bad attention. For developers who want to free lance, source say you should have open source projects, and do webcasts and blogs about solving real problems. Basically show via example that you can solve the problem. Beyond the basics, I am not well versed thus its something that will likely take a lot of trial and error. How do you differentiate your offerings from the 100000 other ones out there? Seems like any idiot who rode the wave up has an opinion...
True, one idea which i have noticed is starting to work is attending meetups and events, befriending people and getting them to know about the offering. A tricks Charlatan in 19th century Europe used to use were ...create a lot of noise, bring in fun and laughter ( probably in some cases food and drinks ) and get people to buy the dud potions at a really high price. Although my offering is not dud, i think this kind of trick can still be used to market the product to a large audience.

ashleysummer

Banned
Reaction score
Hello!
I have also recently started my own business. I design and produce some clothes for kids. Currently I've been working on creating my own website, cause Etsy and Vinted turned out to be not enough. So I've downloaded a pre-designed TemplateMonster theme from their official website https://www.templatemonster.com/ and try to customize it according to my needs. When my website is up and running, I'll attract the custommers through Instagram and FB

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently read 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. He says to always attract attention to yourself ( or in this case my business). It's basically and app which gives real-time news on CryptoCurrency and Blockchain market in less than 60 words. Any ideas?
My first suggestion would be to quit reading books like 48 laws of power.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because trying to manipulate people for your own gain/power never works in the long term. Well, I mean, if you want to be an evil dictator, sure, go for it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've always held the view that in order to do a new business or entering a new market it's not your company or product that you are selling.

What u r selling is yourself 1st.

Company, products etc etc ain't important.

I'd would go around and market myself, meaning I would meet people, talk to them etc etc. Make them like me. The rest will follow through. It always does.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media, local internet business listings, go to business meetings, events-introduce yourself, join clubs, meet ups etc.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Word to Mouth.

Create a Buzz... your APP is a Twitter for Crypto... so what's can you ''add'' to be relevant to your target audience and a buzz....

You mentionned ''sounds''.... maybe make a ''dollar cashing everytime there is a news?''

What I know about Crypto: It attract people who need money, People who loves IT (technology), People who want to create money

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't have mobile application, I recommend to create it. It benefits for business business: provide more value to your customers, build a stronger brand, showcase services & products. Mobile application development has significantly improved the way people communicate and business transpires in the modern world, so you can use this tool for you. For example I start with Android application. My startup is online trading platform. I worked with Intellectsoft software developing company for it creation(https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/mobile-development). Their engineers have big experience in this industry and can develop any type of web or mobile app.

Sensor

Banned
Reaction score
Get Word to Mouth.

Create a Buzz... your APP is a Twitter for Crypto... so what's can you ''add'' to be relevant to your target audience and a buzz....

You mentionned ''sounds''.... maybe make a ''dollar cashing everytime there is a news?''

What I know about Crypto: It attract people who need money, People who loves IT (technology), People who want to create money
Crypto always attracts people who want money :)

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
Attracting new clients to your business really depends on what certain type of it you have, the size of your company and your current budget (because for example professional marketing isn't a cheap thing at all).
Anyway the most effective ways for this in general are:
- understanding who are your ideal clients (it's always easier to find the new ones if you know the type of customers you seek, concentrate on your target audience before adding and selling new products/services)
- finding where your consumers live (you need to know where to seek for you target audience, for example offline or online, through media or mail etc., and which marketing strategy will be the most effective according to such locations)
- using various types of new technology (there are a lot of types of software for business with diagnostic analytics for example, including different applications which are now one of the most popular and effective tools for increasing your sales and finding new consumers)
- having knowldge about all your business pros and cons (you need to understand your industry/sphere, your products or services for attracting the customers, also such high level of knowledge always increases the customers' loyalty for your company/brand)

Status
Not open for further replies.