Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Business Cards

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been kinda mulling over this idea in my mind now for a while and I just got the program to make business cards with my computer. Hence, do yall think giving a girl "your card" is a good DJ play or can be made into a good DJ play?

Advantages:
Rarely used style (unpredictable)
Very Convenient
Inexpensive if you do a lot of DJing
Looks professional

Disadvantages:
Not sure yet

:rockon:

Also, what should I make my occupation? I'm 17, and truthfully I'm a the Head Usher at my temple and I also T.A. Kindergarten there. During the summer I work as a camp counselor. Yet, this doesn't really feel man enough so I was thinking "Entrepreneur".

Current pic on it is me in an Italian suit and a fedora with a really neat detective-like shadow of me casted on the wall.

Sorry for the grammar issue LMAO. That is a bad AIM habbit that I actually got rid of near the end of the post but I didn't see the top one.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SamRi72 said:
I've been kinda mulling over this idea in my mind now for a while and I just got the program to make business cards with mah computer.
Please, for the love of Christ USE PROPER GRAMMAR! I would hope you wouldn't use this drivel on your business cards? Unless of course you're looking to score some kindergarten poonaner? Otherwise, everyone will think you an idiot.

And while we're at it what the fvck is "mah" anyway? It's less work to use the grammatically correct "MY".

Think about it . . .

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sry m8. On AIM atm and I use a lot of mispellings/lingo. Here's a handy guide to speaking SAMRI72.

Caek- Cake
OMCG- Oh My Cheesey God
Kewl- Cool
Mah- My
Liek- Like

Hopefully, this was an enlightening exercise in my AIM usage.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight Imma try to work a routine for it too. I really liked the post on the number game. Some game plans sound really lame, but work amazingly well. Almost done with the cards now. I'm leaving it as entrepreneur.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Business cards are for people IN BUSINESS, not for a 17 year old camp consellor. If you aren't a salesperson, run a part of a business or have a reason to have a business card, you look like a noob.

Besides, it so much cooler when you can stamp 'Lawyer', or 'Financial Manager', then something like 'I'm lying'

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Business cards are good, but only if you actually use them for work. I'm a sales rep and have a little stack of biz cards for my job. Chicks still dig it when I show them. It shows that you're a successful guy and are actually going somewhere, especially at my age. If you have cards of just yourself, you look like a major tool. It shows desperation and vanity...Major thumbs down for retarded biz cards:down:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Business cards are good, but only if you actually use them for work. I'm a sales rep and have a little stack of biz cards for my job. Chicks still dig it when I show them. It shows that you're a successful guy and are actually going somewhere, especially at my age. If you have cards of just yourself, you look like a major tool. It shows desperation and vanity...Major thumbs down for retarded biz cards:down:
dude, you are 18. you should not have a business card yet.

in saying this, anyone can and does create their own business card(s). hell, every smuck in ukraine seems to have created his own business card. as soon as they realize you are a westerner they insist on shoving one in your hands.

if you are a 17 year old american boy you should stick to scoring touchdowns out on the football field. seems to be what the chubsters go for in america.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 24/computer tech/California. My company supplies me with business cards. Supplied me with the little walet to carry them in also. When I go out to the club, I'm always in suits and I carry this walet because it smaller and has places for my credit cards.

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but here everyone and their momma is in the business world in one way or another. They all have business cards. Me not realizing this would always hand out my card. I have yet to have a girl call the number on that card. Now, when I got their number, or even put my number into their phone, I received phone calls.

My point. I believe cards are a bad way to go. I felt like a tool for passing them out, so I can just guess what they were thinking when they received it. Your choice though. Do what you do and have fun doing it.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
I was two years younger than that when I launched my company.

sparky0000 said:
if you are a 17 year old american boy you should stick to scoring touchdowns out on the football field. seems to be what the chubsters go for in america.
You need to shut the **** up. You don't know what the **** you're talking about. You come around this forum and spit out a lot of really ignorant advice. Just leave. Save yourself the trouble.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as was mentioned before, your 17, a buissness card will just tell them that you give your number out to a lot of girls since thats the only use you have for them unless your a young entrepenuer, your not going to have one. If your older then so many people have them that its pointless, its just a piece of card, it does not impress.

The only thing that can impress on it are the abreiviations after your name, so if your Dr SamRi72 C.E.O. then by all means get a buissness card, but i somehow doubt it.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamRi72 said:
... Hence, do yall think giving a girl "your card" is a good DJ play or can be made into a good DJ play?

Advantages:
Very Convenient
Looks professional

Disadvantages:
Not sure yet
It could also make you look Disperate and Needy.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sparky0000
Hey buddy, back off.

Using a generalization...People like you work for people like me.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
"Advantages:
Very Convenient
Looks professional"

your "advantages" work against you

1. rarely used? yeah it's rarely used why give her your number, get hers.
2. convenient - this one is an advantage
3. getting her to put her number on your phone is free
4. too professional, you want to show interest, not future money making

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to be a lame thread, I know I have made a few, but I learn from it, sometimes you just need to keep some ideas to yourself, If you think it might be stupid, then don't post it. Chances are, it is.

Payne

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
You need to shut the **** up. You don't know what the **** you're talking about. You come around this forum and spit out a lot of really ignorant advice. Just leave. Save yourself the trouble.
I read this a few times now and it never ceases to be hilarious:crackup:

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamRi72 said:
Sry m8. On AIM atm and I use a lot of mispellings/lingo. Here's a handy guide to speaking SAMRI72.

Caek- Cake
OMCG- Oh My Cheesey God "????????????????????????????? OMFG*"
Kewl- Cool
Mah- My
Liek- Like

Hopefully, this was an enlightening exercise in my AIM usage.
.ttu

counselor

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can do this.... just have a couple of bussines cards in your vollet... and give her two and tell her to write down her number in one of them.. that will be slick. but the i usally just stick with just handing her my phone..

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hey! I'm going to talk to you about the blue pill. Ohh..someone messaged me *switches and chats*

Wats dwn homoduglets? Da Blu rk is lik wik'd rad'cal woman...

:rolleyes: