Business, byatches and names

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help a player out here, I need a bit of input on various areas of my life.

Cash: I've just applied for a pedler's licence so I can sell door to door (by the way- what a great way to get over a fear of cold approches! Why has no one thought of that one before? Madness...), because I need some coin and it is a bit more fun than a 9-5 at Burger King or suchlike. I could really do with some ideas as to what I could sell. I have about £500 to buy stock from wholesalers, and I could do with ideas for when it's hot (ice cream etc) and when it's cold (umberellas etc). What would you buy off a guy if he came to your door/ on the street? Cheers clever people.

Women: I'm calling out to all guys in England here- if you are working it good, what would you say are big differences you would say about English girls to the American girls that this site concentrates on. I've just become awake of the cultural difference, namely that most girls here, even the good looking one's, are just not these *****es that they are made out to be here. If a girl is a true *****, say... enjoys being a **** tease or a gossip, then i find I'm just not attracted to them. I don't want to be ****ing a moron, I want to be tapping and spending my time with girls who are just as great as myself. Personally I find that just being interested in the girl, making here laugh, and some kino are the way forwad here. Just being fun, nice, and honest about what you want.
Incidentally, there's a lot on here about pulling the asses of the female species, there should be more about pulling girls who have a clue.
Anyway, any input would be great.

Names: I am so bad with thema nd it is insulting to the other person and bad for me. I want to start delving into business and being able to rememebr names and faces would be such as asset, no to mention it would help if I could rememeber the girl's name;). If anyone else has got over this problem and could offer some assistence that would be great.

Boom! That's all, folks!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... people do not mind repeating their name during the first meeting - they expect that it may be lost in the shuffle and energy of the moment. When you get a name, say it back. And at the end of every conversation, ask, for clarification, the name again.

If the person is definatly worth remembering, jot down their name, and a note or two about them on the back of a business card or something in your wallet.

When girls give your their #s... always jot down some key facts about the convo that led to the close.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask them to spell their name, it will help you remember

As for what to sell, i wouldnt buy ice cream off a dude who was going door to door. Sell nylon polymer like uncle rico. I actually would sell something i could carry alot of at once, so something small. Try to sell not-so-expensive watches, wallets, candles, and even figrurines that go with a season i.e. for easter time, get ceramic looking rabbits or something like that.

Ohiofutballa

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully by the time the licence comes through I'll have a car or a driving partner, so I should be able to carry items in bulk. What, pray tell, is nylon polymer and who pray tell is uncle rico? Excelent idea about keeping it small though, I'm just trying to think of what people will actually want. Or alternatively, what i can make them want.