Burroughs....

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Thunder Maverick,
"You got all of that just from someone joking about how they're Burroughs?"....Well not completely Thunders if I may be familiar...Just as the British Morse Code Surveillance Technicians,listening to German Operators in War time Europe, were able to recognise individual operators by their "Fist",marking thousands of assignments handed in by Students in my past, often enabled me to sniff out those plagiarising others....So I can feel that those jokingly claiming to be Burroughs,are not...let them produce some original prose and we will believe them...For those unused to this,next time they see something impressively original and profound,feed a few key phrases into into Google,surprising the results sometimes!

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Glad I'm not the only one who thought those 2 were the same... for a time. Don't really have a problem with either, and had similar experiences. That **** hardens you, and makes you cynical and extreme. Even looking back at their / our tales - a lot of us were really nice, gullible, and weak at one point. The harsh realities of the world change that up, and create these positions and attitudes. But it's real talk, so it's all good. You can't not agree with a lot of it - even if it's extreme, rude, controversial, or whatever. Everyone has different ways of getting their point across, and just their natural way of being, or how they feel (sometimes strongly) towards certain things. Doesn't make them irrelevant, or "out of line". Don't respond to what you don't agree with, eh?

****, look at Tupac... He was vulgar, violent, extreme, in your face, and probably even crazy... but he still spoke a lot of truth, and people could relate to that. And it really is as harsh as he depicted. All the backstabbers, ho's, bishes, fake *******s, corrupt societies... It's all real. **** exists. It's not pleasant out there. And you DO feel strongly towards these things you experienced, and even become aggressive and violent as a result.

It is a pretty ***** thing to do, to "tell" on somebody, though. Even that one fag... never "told" on him, despite disagreeing and arguing constantly, with every new handle he comes up with. It's all good. :kick:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
............the End!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck of you even has prove that Burrito is gone because someone RAN to the mods and "told" on him?

Whatever, man. I hope that fool lives a miserable life out there and gets what's coming to him. Fvck Burroughs and fvck all the whining about his absence. I'm glad he's gone and hope it stays that way.

U

user43770

I used to wish he would leave, but he grew on me and now I miss him.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Who the fvck of you even has prove that Burrito is gone because someone RAN to the mods and "told" on him?

Whatever, man. I hope that fool lives a miserable life out there and gets what's coming to him. Fvck Burroughs and fvck all the whining about his absence. I'm glad he's gone and hope it stays that way.

...The End!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh poor burroughs, he stopped posting after being warned.

let's all feel sorry for him and give him a moment of respect.

all those bad people whined and complained and they broke burroughs's heart.

even the people who had to warn him are all upset now.

:(

What shall we do now?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz :cheer:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
No Burroughs just got sick and tired of being challenged by manginas on this website.

I won't name those manginas, but the rest of us know who they are.
Because what is a discussion board without ideals constantly being challenged?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't accuse me of squealing, b!tch. I just put people I don't like on ignore.

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Don't accuse me of squealing, b!tch. I just put people I don't like on ignore.

MEN arguing about another MAN on a site that supposed to be about WOMEN. This thread is definitely on some pussified sht right now.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
MEN arguing about another MAN on a site that supposed to be about WOMEN. This thread is definitely on some pussified sht right now.
and here you are.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I get the feeling I'm on a womens forum. The debate here is pointless.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Kind of like manginas taking the "report bad post" challenge and continually whining to mods?

Evidently not all of us were up to your "challenge" it seems.
Unless you were saying *your* in a plural...

I'll calm down now.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Your idea was welcoming ideas challenged was it not?

ThunderMaverick said:
Because what is a discussion board without ideals constantly being challenged?
Hence maybe some of these highly strung faggots crying to our mods should be taking your own advice which you related to Burroughs.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any male poster who hits the "report post" button should be immediately banned.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You ladies do remember there's a limit of 10 posts per day right? You're better of using them constructively rather than for pointless squabbaling.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing PlayHerMan to Burroughs is a direct insult to PHM. They may share some of the same views but they are not the same person. PHM is a borderline genius IMO, his views may not be the same as mine, but 90% of his posts I agree with.

It's all about the presentation.

PHM is needed on this forum, Burroughs is not. That is the difference.