Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Burning when I piss for a week now (here we go again)

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Rick u r a scary dude with all this talk about prostate haha
It's an interesting little gland we dudes have. Much is still in the unknown. It's just one of the possibilities. A urologist is the best to diagnose this stuff. I fvck around here on SS, but I do have a medical background. I try to lead people the right way so they get properly diagnosed and treated by a medical professional. When dealing with the prostate, one shouldn't fvck around.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Final update

You’ll all be pleased to know my piss stopped stinging yesterday. Today it’s all fine.

I think it was just an infection or something minor.

However, the home std kit I ordered came today. The girl I’ve been seeing just arrived and saw it on my table “that looks like an std kit” honestly this bih is inspector gadget for real and I’ve told her, same girl that found a TGI Friday receipt on my dresser and asked if im seeing other people, same girl that saw a bottle of wine in my bin and asked if I had a girl over.

I’ve dodged an std bullet but I’m stuck with a fvcking detective that give great head and treats me like a king
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Man..... Ppl moan about not getting laid on this site and when there is a member who does have abundance they put him down.

Nobody can win
It's like how everyone wants to be rich but everyone also hates the rich
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Nope nothing. It’s 6:30am Thursday morning just did my morning piss and it didn’t even hurt until the end. STIs don’t feel like that, they feel like your **** is on fire the second you piss.

For sure, I will, it’s just about getting the time. I have an appointment for the 20th. I actually have left over antibiotics at home I’m thinking to take. The pain isn’t severe and unless I’m pissing or ejaculating I forget there’s anything wrong
I had the same thing it didn't hurt when I pissed, it's just some bacterial stuff you can forget about it or get some antibiotics.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top