Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Letting out your true emotions feels great if you hold them..I thinks thats why its allways best not to beat around the bush with other and yourself...although sometimes life requires you to be sly and beat around the bush..sometimes when all the chips are down down all you can say is "fvck you...dont bother calling me, imming or attempting to talk to me in anyway" This go for girl who are jerking your chain in anyway ie not giving up the pvssy, not wanting to go out..but they call u all the time...the list can go onI hear ya! Just NEXTed my now-ex: man, WHAT A FEELING! *LOL*
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I agree unless shes leading you on by calling you all the time...or what have you. Its like cards ya gotta know when to hold and know when to fold them...there certian bridges that you shouldnt burn and other you should look back after burning them...But if she's a nice girl and simply isn't available, why not leave the door open?
If you wanted to break up with her, without her doing anything to intentionally hurt you..then I think thats the manly thing to do...however if you do, dont feel bad about iti for one just broke up with my girlfriend after 6 months