"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Burned?

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
djivory8: hey babe
Girl: hey hun
djivory8: lets go to the movies
Girl: today?
djivory8: sure
Girl: I can't cuz I have a soccer meeting I have to go to and my mom wants me to stay home cuz I've been gone for a while. then Thurs. I goin to w.w. and fri. I goin to Cathy's, Sat. if I don't have soccer lets go ok
djivory8: okay


Sounds like a burning... should i bail now, or keep on trying with her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Not sure what burning is, but if what it is is what I think it is, it is.

If a girl really wants to hang out, she will find time. Plus, she stated that a whole day was taken up by one thing. It isnt worth it man. Just tell her to let you know when shes free and go find other women.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Strato - She found time. Check the last thing she said. "If I don't have soccer Saturday, we can do it then."
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You'll find out on Saturday. If she goes with you, then you're fine. If she finds another excuse, forget about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
you need to be persistent. i have a friend who's trying to get a certain girl from his driver's ed class, and she's been busy a lot. he hasn't given up yet, however. he eventually just said to her, "just call me when you can do something." she hasn't yet, so he's gonna try a little more. maybe he's being a little too persistent, but i admire the fact that he's not willing to give up. he's not an afc, he's just not a quitter.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by kevbo
you need to be persistent. i have a friend who's trying to get a certain girl from his driver's ed class, and she's been busy a lot. he hasn't given up yet, however. he eventually just said to her, "just call me when you can do something." she hasn't yet, so he's gonna try a little more. maybe he's being a little too persistent, but i admire the fact that he's not willing to give up. he's not an afc, he's just not a quitter.
Theres a certain point when you just gotta move on then come back if you want. My advice is find some other chick then call this particular girl back and ask her to chill one more time, then say just call when you wanna hang out. But first...read my post about experiance then GO OUT!!
 
Top