"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Burned Beyond Belief!!!!!!!!

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
hello, I have pursued a girl that I thought I was in love with and ended up f/ucking it all up because my friend was "inlove" and it just got messed. People, do not mess with chicks if your friend likes them too. YOU WILL GET BURNED! I warn you. No matter how hopefull it may be, you will get burned. Thank you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You're welcome.
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
lol
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Duck sauce...
 

lollipop

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
That's one of the things I learned from the DJ site: don't EVER "love" a girl untill you're "in" the relationship. But even then you have to be carefull.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Da Glorious N.Y.C.
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
hello, I have pursued a girl that I thought I was in love with and ended up f/ucking it all up because my friend was "inlove" and it just got messed. People, do not mess with chicks if your friend likes them too. YOU WILL GET BURNED! I warn you. No matter how hopefull it may be, you will get burned. Thank you.


...ok
 
Top