Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bupropion for depression

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm
Gonna look for that, is there any complete name for CBD?

I've tried cannabis before, it made me on a bad trip... I felt some weird stuffs like if my back was going to break, lack of air and some mental confusions. So I never did it again.
CBD aka "Cannabidiol" is a compound derived from cannabis. Problem is the media has created a lot of false claims on what CBD actually helps with or supposedly cures. Basically labeling it like snake-oil for the end all be all of medicine. Thus opening the flood gates where everyone and their mother is trying to cash in on this new cash cow of a market. In turn there is a lot more garbage CBD, then good.

FYI: Most all CBD has enough trace amounts of THC in that you will more than likely fail a drug trust. IMO full spectrum CBD tincture is some of the most effective, but also the most expensive. Cost is $100+ for a 1000mg bottle for good quality. I've taken it, I don't see the hype, but it may or may not work for you. I will say it gets expensive to take on a fairly regular basis.

Just be cautious of the quality as its being sold in gas stations, Walgreens, Walmart, ect. You can also buy "hemp" flower. Looks and smells just like cannabis, but instead of the THC % being high, it's higher in CBD and tiny amounts of THC. This is going to ruin the market in the near future as people are selling it as regular cannabis, but it doesn't get you high.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychiatrists think exclusively about a medications effect on your mental state and health. They see it as a bandaid type stopgap until they can therapeutically repair any damage you have.

Regarding the ssri’s, some work better on your individual biology than others, i.e. you may feel like krap on Efexxor, but fine on Lexapro…

If that is the best medical advice you can get from your Dr. then find another Dr. or actually listen to what the Dr. tells you…
Gonna talk with him next week and see what he is going to tell me. I don't think he is up to giving medications, but if that is necessary I should try for some time and see if it works.

Hope this one could work, and I don't have to use it for long term.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm

CBD aka "Cannabidiol" is a compound derived from cannabis. Problem is the media has created a lot of false claims on what CBD actually helps with or supposedly cures. Basically labeling it like snake-oil for the end all be all of medicine. Thus opening the flood gates where everyone and their mother is trying to cash in on this new cash cow of a market. In turn there is a lot more garbage CBD, then good.

FYI: Most all CBD has enough trace amounts of THC in that you will more than likely fail a drug trust. IMO full spectrum CBD tincture is some of the most effective, but also the most expensive. Cost is $100+ for a 1000mg bottle for good quality. I've taken it, I don't see the hype, but it may or may not work for you. I will say it gets expensive to take on a fairly regular basis.

Just be cautious of the quality as its being sold in gas stations, Walgreens, Walmart, ect. You can also buy "hemp" flower. Looks and smells just like cannabis, but instead of the THC % being high, it's higher in CBD and tiny amounts of THC. This is going to ruin the market in the near future as people are selling it as regular cannabis, but it doesn't get you high.
That's interesting.

Just don't know if I can get it legally in Brazil. And I don't think a drug dealer would be trustable to know if the product has some quality haha.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting.

Just don't know if I can get it legally in Brazil. And I don't think a drug dealer would be trustable to know if the product has some quality haha.
It's legal in Brazil for therapeutic use since 2014. At least for treating parkinson, epilepsy and pain conditions.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting.

CBD isolate should be legal, because it does not contain the trace amounts of thc that is in full spectrum products. When you see a product labelled as cbd, if it does not say full spectrum, then it is made with isolate. And isolate is fine, as long as it wasn't made in china, where purity standards are much lower.

If all you can get is actual weed, if you bake it in an oven at about 350 for an hour, it will destroy all the thc (drug abuse!), which is then converted to CBN, a cannabinoid that can make you sleepy and relaxed without getting you high or causing anxiety. I don't know for sure it would help you, but is still worth trying before pharmaceuticals.