bumping into neighbor

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. Last Friday morning come home from partying around 6am. We are in the same elevator. I didn't do anything cos I knew I'd come across as hammered and her body language was maybe showing an "uh oh" vibe. Next day I see her at her front door, Monday saw her at the store down the street, but wasn't sure at the time what her face really looked like. so I stalled at my front door, and low n behold she walks into her apt a few doors down from mine. That night I go on a chat app on my phone (ones that detect people's proximity to u). Hit up a few girls and she's like "wait r u my neighbor" we chat a bit and then she gets a bit flakey so I ignore. Replies to my last msg today. Not much msgs maybe 2-3 each. I get home and see her on the ground floor getting in the elevator but just miss her as the doors close. some part of me thinks she detected me though as when I got to my floor (high rise) she was STILL opening her door. I say Hello and she laughs and goes inside. Check my phone and she's msgd "so coincidental I bumped into U again" and I said "yea, just off work too?" She says "yea". I haven't said anything. This girl is a hot Asian girl. Lots of selfies on her profile, some sexy on her bed. All showing cleavage.

I'm thinking to ask her to grab food or something right now. Really I wanna get her over for a movie and fk cos I guess she lives in a box apartment and sits around taking selfies lol. But NO real rapport has been established.

How would u play it? I know my horniness is getting the better of me and I can really play a longer game here, by showing less interest initially. So ask her now or chill and go get a beer with my friend without responding to her msg til tomorrow ?

tdotseoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if it is the way you wrote it but man you sound so stalkerish.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't "play the long game". Just ask her out. If she says no then you know for sure she's not interested.