Bump and Grind

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this work if you're a shortarse?

At nearly 5'6", I'm not exactly a midget but most girls in clubs are still taller than me. Since I'm solely being judged on my body, I don't think the acceptance rate will be the same for me as it is for others.

I know somebody will just reply saying I'm insecure but surely most of these babes are looking for a tall, ripped stallion to f*** them all night long, right??

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marius_Novus
Hey CobraGT,
It's simple, just like one of the guys said in his post above, look straight in her eyes for a while and then smile. If she smiles back, green light, don't think just approach her but don't hit her right away. First put your hands on her hips, slightly above her buttocks, and make her move. Don't keep your hands on her back/butt/anywhere for too long tough. Play with her body and gradually explore it trying to stay within the safe zones. Good and widely practiced technique is to put your leg between her legs. If she doesn't turn around after a while make her politelly (or not) turn around so her butt can be facing you.
Now, if she's wearing a short tank top or shirt like the one that doesn't cover her stomach or back make a good use of that. Get down (but don't bend over, just do it in 'squating' style) so you face her hips and while you get back up slowly lick her stomach or back. See how she responds to it. If she likes it give her a second or two to digest whatever you just did and to let the chemistry kick in, and go for a kiss. If she doesn't, well sucks to be her, she may be missing something she never experienced before.
And the best way to learn how to bump and grind is to imagine it as having sex with your clothes on like some else said that before. And of course practice, practice, and practice more.
Ohh yeah, be sure not to have anything in your front pockets. No ciggarets, keys, wallet, or glow sticks. It sux big time and it's annoying for both. Good luck.

Hmm I like that whole lick thing, sounds fun to try but after you've established some rapport. Anyone else have any..hints or tricks to seperate you from the rest of the guys dancing out there?

I think when it comes to grinding 80% of it is the girl and the rest is with us hanging on. A girl that can't work it, you can't do much about it. But there are those that can and I would like to do something that would seperate my self from everyother guy who dances exactly the same.

------------------
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAh. i spent last 2 nights at night clubs. Let's see what i got :

Ok. First of all, as soon as you walk in the club, Leave all the worries behind. I was unconfident for some reason when i walked in, but after 20 mins i said to myself "this club is closing in an hour , do i want to have fun or do i want to be a *****?" And i went for it.

First girl : She just won some tshirt from raido company, so i walked up to her and said, "Hey, i guess it is your lucky night"
she asked why and i replied "Becuase you just won , and now you have a chance to dance with me" and we started grinding.
what i do when i grind a girl is go down with my hands on her legs, moving all the way down to her ankles, then coming back up. Slapping her ass works too.

Next girl : HAH, total ***** Shield On, i laughed and walked away

Next : 3 girls dancing toghether, i walk up and say "lets see how good you girls really are" So i grinded all 3 of them. Score;)

Next : Slow dance with a very cute girl, when she asked me for my name i just looked at her eyes and said "it doesnt matter" she seemed to like mystery.

Basically dont be afraid to let your hands wonder, and IMPROVISE. dont just girnd her all night long from behind, that gets boring as hell, turn her around, slow down, speed up, move from side to side. I one banged the **** out of a girl on the dancefloor , doing pelvis thrusts. IT was fun, and my dic'k went from mellow at the beginning to rock at the end. ;)

go get em DJ!

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
"lets see how good you girls really are" So i grinded all 3 of them. Score;)
Man, thats the sort of attitude I need to sort myself out with, just get in there, make it clear you're confident in yourself and take control. I'm still too much of a wuss when it comes to initiating grinding, I guess my parents brought me up with too much respect for women, although I should remember I'm flattered if any girl wants to dance with me, even if they are a pigdog and I'm not going to go there, why shouldn't it be the same for girls?

Did you get any closes out of any of these girls then (kiss, f*ck or number)??

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, becuase i didnt really need to.
When i go to club, i like having this "i am here to have fun and i dont give a **** " attitude.

Sure i enjoy grinding with some girls, but mostly i come there for all the dancing and atmopshere. Hell, last saturday i only grinded like 3 girls in 2 hours, the rest of the night i was having fun dancing and trying new dancing tecniques.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thats impressive with the 3 girls. I would like to be at that level some day. Currently if I am in that situation I try to get some buds and "break" the group up, often if I am in that situation I can usually start dancing with one of them however within a few minutes I will see a friend come in, wisper something and then they head off. ****Bl0ck. I believe its jealously, there friend is dancing, there not. Thus when I have friends that can dance with there friends, or sometimes hop the grenade it usually turns out better.

Also I am fairly conident/successful in striking up a conversation and closing with a number if I am interested. However ocasionally there are some b!tches out there. That will either

A.) If you start dancing with them, just storm off

B.)You start talking to them and they are blow you off.

There is a thread somewhere that states to keep your cool and stuff which I have been doing.

However I think I read somewhere someone using the line, "You do not look nearly that good to have that attitude" or osmething of those lines and when he said that the chick apologise.

Input?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ever be rude to girl that rejects you. i would go ahead and use that line tho, i love it;)

but hey man, it is harder for a guy to come up to more than 1 girl, but for me my biggest problem is the people i go to club with. On firday night i had a guy going with me who didnt enjoy it at all, he whined how he needed alcohol to relax, so whenever id start dancing with girls he'd walk up and scare them off:rolleyes:

on Sat night i had a semi- firend come with me, who thought he was the ****...but the truth is he really isnt. he is VERY tall (6"6 or taller) and id get scared if i saw him in a dark valley. he tells me "let's go break up those girls" , so i'd say , yeah - you go left, ill go right, meet you somewhere in between..... right:rolleyes:

I like doing it alone rather with ****blocking friends.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have blew my load while grindin, the chick had silk pants on and a gloppy ass, OMG

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rks you are sad man, i've gone from mellow to hard, but blow a load? come on!!!!!!!! ;) you can do it brother.