“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bumfuzzled after sex (long)

phillyb

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
Gainesville
interesting delemma......It seems like everytime me and my girlfriend have sex.....the minutes directly after...she likes to start arguments. Has anyone experienced this before? For example last night she wanted me to spend the night with her. At first i wasn't going to, and told myself it would be best to stay at my own place by myself on this night. (we are neighbors) Well I said to myself why not, I did not want sex that night and I figured she needed to get some sleep because she needed to get up early. Then she asks for it, "will you stick it in" Her way of saying I want some tonight. Well I was pumped then, so to make a long story short, after we cleanup and what not she brings up the fact that we just had sex unprotected as we have been doing for a while now, using spermacide. We didn't use the spermacide this time because she was in a hurry. Well we have talked about this stuff before...When she brought it up I said Ok we will use condoms from now on and I will go get a preg. test for you tommorow. I guess that was not good enough for her. I was in post orgasm state and said something about sex and she just went through the roof....."I have never dated anyone with a bigger sex drive than yourself! I figure since your the older one you should be more responsible when it comes to these things!" And then she went into how her interest in me is dropping and when i do stuff like this it just drops even more....etc etc blah blah f-ing blah.
SO then i get up to smoke a cigg., and thought about it for a while. I came back in and said you know what your exactly right. I told her that i should sleep at my place that night and left. I was pissed because it always seems like she wants to argue...Honestly what it boils down to is we see too much of each other. I hardly ever say no when she asks me to do stuff....she knows too much about me etc etc. I wan't it to work out, I just feel like we need to chill for a few days and if i see her today I'm going to tell her that. I'm in avoidance mode right now because I feel that is the best thing for this relationship right now.


any thoughts questions or concerns would be appreciated.

thanks
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I figure since your the older one you should be more responsible when it comes to these things!"
She's just looking for someone to blame for the carelessness. Women expect the man to take charge of any situation. She is equally to blame since she could have said "Wait, we need to use birth control."

May I ask, what have you two argued about previously?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tell me you're at the VERY least "pulling out." Spermicide alone isn't one of the most effective contraceptives. Used with a condom or a diaphragm, it works much better.


I told her that i should sleep at my place that night and left.
That sounds like the right thing to do. If the b!tch is gonna throw a fit...then f**k her. LOL

And reconsider your contraception plan (birth control pills, condom, etc). For your own good.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah good for you, you didnt get all emo about it
 

phillyb

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
Gainesville
pulling out

oh yea, I always pull out before i orgasm always even with the spermacide.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top