Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bumble profile and pics

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just d/l'd Bumble. Anyone have some tips on how to use? What's a good profile description template to use? How about pics? What works best? First time user of Bumble, so not sure how to ace it or at least give it a fighting chance. I'm also a bit in the country, but only about 30 mins from a major metro area. Should I change my location to there so I'd appear local? I am in that area near daily anyway, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pics are very important. Have a professional take some. Yes change your location to local. There are numerous threads on online dating existing on this forum. Search is your friend.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah all that, but are you young? cause if you're past 35 idk about you but I just got off of 3 OLD apps swiping and women even 29...early 30s are looking kinda grim, I mean teeth like very old close-to-the-coffin or hospital ward grave look about them. Just grim lookin women on these sites. I'll swipe left at a 30:1 ratio at best.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Check out this post, yea good pics, one where you are traveling or having fun in social setting, and one where you are masculine. If you have a ton good pics showing your SMV, dump them all online. Now you have to realize, based on info you read in that post, and I encourage you to make your own fake profile and see for yourself. Women get contacted by weirdos all the time, so you gotta save her with a good juicy fun opener and an interesting conversation. Take her number, and give her a call, 10 - 20 minute fun conversation over the phone should do it.