"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bumble profile and pics

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
22
I just d/l'd Bumble. Anyone have some tips on how to use? What's a good profile description template to use? How about pics? What works best? First time user of Bumble, so not sure how to ace it or at least give it a fighting chance. I'm also a bit in the country, but only about 30 mins from a major metro area. Should I change my location to there so I'd appear local? I am in that area near daily anyway, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
Pics are very important. Have a professional take some. Yes change your location to local. There are numerous threads on online dating existing on this forum. Search is your friend.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Yeah all that, but are you young? cause if you're past 35 idk about you but I just got off of 3 OLD apps swiping and women even 29...early 30s are looking kinda grim, I mean teeth like very old close-to-the-coffin or hospital ward grave look about them. Just grim lookin women on these sites. I'll swipe left at a 30:1 ratio at best.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Check out this post, yea good pics, one where you are traveling or having fun in social setting, and one where you are masculine. If you have a ton good pics showing your SMV, dump them all online. Now you have to realize, based on info you read in that post, and I encourage you to make your own fake profile and see for yourself. Women get contacted by weirdos all the time, so you gotta save her with a good juicy fun opener and an interesting conversation. Take her number, and give her a call, 10 - 20 minute fun conversation over the phone should do it.
 
Top