Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bully from HS now at my College

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known he was there since the beginning of the semester but everytime I looked at him and he'd look back he'd just turn his head away immediately and keep walking. Also he was never in any of my classes so I never really was concerened about him being there. Well today I see him walking out to his car and as he his driving away he stops his car and just starts flipping me off. All I did was look at him because he was in a car and about 100-150ft away from me so I really couldn't do anything even if I wanted to. After about 5 seconds of just waving his middle finger at me he drives away.

This got me thinking though, what if this guy is in one of my classes next semester? I really don't wanna have to deal with this assh*le again. I really don't wanna fight this guy on campus (or anywhere for that matter) because right now I'm just not in the best condition and also I don't wanna put my future at risk bc of some idiot in my class. I took a weight training class this semester but I had stop weight training for 6 weeks out of the semester and I became really weak after the 6 weeks was up. I do plan on continuing my weight training however once I get my driving privleges back (Jan 12, 2005 hopefully).

If he is in one of my classes next semester and he starts giving me ****, what's the best (peaceful) way of dealing with him? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Man theres not much you can do besides ignore him and if he starts sh1t just stand your ground and be prepared to defend yourself.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Fuzzx,

Shut up. If you're being stupid to try and be funny you need to work on your humor.

Glut,

Like Julian said, you've gotta ignore him or you've gotta deal with him. As you already know, ignoring him isn't working. So you're gonna have to deal with him. Yeah, it's scary, but if you don't this is only going to get worse, especially later in life. Stand your ground with him. He may actually back down. Or he may not. But if you stand up to him and don't take his shiet, even if he kicks your ass, you'll still gain some of his respect. But more importantly, you'll gain your own.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"weight training" is for faggots, joe six packs and metro sexuals. Forget about all that **** and take a martial art! Anybody thats taken muay thai, aikido whatever will tell you there are immense gains from MA training and the one you need most is confidence! Infact if I were you I would drop out of next semester and take 5 different martial arts and get a job as a bouncer or a security guard. Then go back the next semester feeling like a million bucks.
That's the most ignorant thing I've heard. Ive been taking Muay Thai for years, and without sounding too ****y, I can say I'm at the top of my class for 2 reasons, 1.) my reach, 2.) the conditioning i got from my weight training. Every single competitive fighter I know weight trains. There's a reason you don't see skinny guys in UFC/Pride for long. Sh!t look at Bob Sap, he beats guys that have twice his skill simply because of his strength.

Oh and Aikido is a joke as far as competitive fighting goes.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Like Julian said, you've gotta ignore him or you've gotta deal with him. As you already know, ignoring him isn't working. So you're gonna have to deal with him. Yeah, it's scary, but if you don't this is only going to get worse, especially later in life. Stand your ground with him. He may actually back down. Or he may not. But if you stand up to him and don't take his shiet, even if he kicks your ass, you'll still gain some of his respect. But more importantly, you'll gain your own.
Exactly - it's college. The guy is out of HS, and he's just realizing that he's a nobody... going from popular to nothing in a month or two doesn't make anybody feel too great. So, when he sees someone he knows he can pick on, it helps give him a self-esteem boost. What you've got to do is grab your balls and stop being a ***** - walk up to him and be like, "look dude - how old are you again? Thought we were in college..now if you want to keep the HS **** going, thats on you.. but I've got some ***** waiting for me back at my apartment, have a nice life". Then, walk away. Sure, you might have to fight him one day - it's a part of life. Taking classes and things are fine, but I say just let loose with all of that pent up anger from the times he teased you in HS and give it your best shot. Stop worrying about 'how it might affect my career' and just be a man. End of story.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He bullies you because you let him...
If it was a one time thing, ignore it. If he starts talking sh1t to you again, say something back, if he then starts getting physical fight him.

Some people just dont get the message until you beat it into their head. And trust me size doesnt matter,for example i've seen a skinny kid with no martial arts training leave a tough,bulked up "neighborhood kid" all bloody with a busted nose. Just by appearance you'd bet your life savings on the huge guy, but he got his ass dragged all around that playground.

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see him, public(If you dont want to fight) or private(a bigger risk of fighting) say with the coldest look and the most serious but controlled tone(like you are about to drop him) "Is there a problem?". Ask him if he thinks hes tough and that you arent scared by his bull****. Tell him that if he thinks he can **** with you then there are gonna be problems and that he is going to feel the consequences.

Your problem isnt just gonna go away by doing nothing.

Think about when you have a girlfriend or a female with you. She sees you being bullied and shes gonna think you are a wuss.

Also, make some tough friends...they will be back up.

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
And carry some rocks with you all the time, if he pulls that stupid stunt in the car, just throw a rock at him.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Gigalo...shut up with that revenge shiet. You're a dumb-dumb.

Mission...stop watching so many movies. Tell him "he's not afraid of him" and that there are going to be "consequences"???hahahhahah

Too many afterschool specials for you, my friend.

Sucka.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is PERFECT, what a better time to show your alpha-maleness... i only wish I could run into some old bullies today, it'd be great.

No need to get in a fight, be super calm and even a little ****y, look him right in the eyes and just talk very slowly and calmly, throw in a little smirk here and there.... if he wants to fight, question his maturity. Trust me, words can be pretty powerful when used with the right attitude, use them to make him look stupid and childish. Your goal is basically to put him below you so you can look down on him, it's actually similar to scoring a girl... it's all a power game.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peronally I would either ignore him.

Or I would go up to him, and before he could say anything, give him a few solid punches in the face! But then again, I have boxed for about a decade. This is why you need to be confident in yourself, be in shape and be strong while you are in your prime. Dont let anyone try push you around, be a man!

Although, I would choose the first one most likely, because I would be sure the guy is not better than me in any way and is only a sad looser!

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, they've helped change my mindset about this whole thing. I won't be seeing this guy for at least 3.5 weeks now (just finished my last final), so luckily I have nothing to worry about for a while anyway. However now I have a better idea of how to deal with him should he be in any of my classes next semester and starts giving me ****.

The thing about this guy (I should've mentioned this earlier) is he really is not that big, nor is he that athletic from what I know about him. I'm 6'0" 165-170lbs and he's just slightly taller and slightly lankier than I am (taller version of me essentially), so I'm not really afraid of him physically. Although as I said earlier I am fairly weak right now so if I did have to fight him right now he'd prolly win, but I would give him a run for his money. Back in my freshman year of HS I did punch this guy in the face right in the middle of class (I didn't get caught) and he didn't fight back or anything (but it only shut him up for about a week). This sort of shows me that he prolly is somewhat of a ***** (also the fact that he had to wait till he was in the protection of his car and 150ft away from me to flip me off, instead of actually doing it when he's near me and outside of his car to do it).

I still want to avoid a fight at all costs however, just because mainly I'm not a fighter and the consequences, but there might not be anyway to avoid it he starts to get really aggressive as you guys have pointed out. Just gotta make sure he throws the first punch. ;)

Sorry for rambling but I had been thinking this quite a bit since he flipped me off.

Keep the replies coming.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
"weight training" is for faggots, joe six packs and metro sexuals. Forget about all that **** and take a martial art! Anybody thats taken muay thai, aikido whatever will tell you there are immense gains from MA training and the one you need most is confidence! Infact if I were you I would drop out of next semester and take 5 different martial arts and get a job as a bouncer or a security guard. Then go back the next semester feeling like a million bucks.
Every guy that competes in MMA weight trains genius:rolleyes:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did he just flick you off out of no where? Just because he knew you in high school? You must go to a small college, otherwise I don't know why you would be worried about seeing him again.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Why did he just flick you off out of no where? Just because he knew you in high school? You must go to a small college, otherwise I don't know why you would be worried about seeing him again.
I'm not sure why he just flipped me off, your guess is as good as mine. And yes the community college I go to is very small, less than a 1000 students.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
I'm not sure why he just flipped me off, your guess is as good as mine. And yes the community college I go to is very small, less than a 1000 students.
Well I wouldn't worry about it. He like every other moron on the road showed how tough he was by flicking you off while he's safe behind the locked doors of his car. It's odd how people rarely do this in person.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
I've known he was there since the beginning of the semester but everytime I looked at him and he'd look back he'd just turn his head away immediately and keep walking.
That insecure *****...

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As some others have said, this guy sounds really pathetic. This is college, not H.S. or the State Penitentary. Just go on with your life and as if he doesn't exist, and probably nothing will happen. If he does look at you aggresively just give him a condenscending look back , the look that says, "and your problem is???..... please remove your immature retarded self from my presence so I can carry on with my adult life"

Reaction score
Honestly, stand up for yourself. I used to be scared sh1tless of bullies, but one day during lunch this guy was following me around being an *******, so in the courtyard in front of everybody I punched him in the stomach, put him in a headlock and made him eat dirt. that was 3 years ago and he still hasn't come back.

start taking some martial arts classes.

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullies have generally been abused by their parents, and express their anger/shame outwa.rds thruw violent/anti-social behaviour.

People who attract bullies generally have low personal boundaries. It's magnetic.

I used to be a bullie, then progressed into someone with vague personal boundaries. It's messed up either way.

If he confronts you, you will have to deal with him. If he gossips or tarnishes your reputation you will have to deal with it.

If he walks past you with just dumb looks ignore him. He probably doesn't have much friends anyway.

Revenge, contrary to what they say, is not sweet, it only makes you feel guilty.