Bullies

Ambition

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, bullies. I`m a junior in highschool, and I still have to deal with this crap. They aren`t the kind from middleschool though. These kids, although they are much bigger (unbenownst to them, I`d probably stand a good chance in a fight, due to experience) aren`t the kind to punch you out behind the school. They are the kind that give you a little shove here and there (you can`t retaliate, because unlike them, you have a résumé and record to think of) and steal little things, remove papers from turn-in boxes, and log you off of computers you were working on.
Complete idiots, they do these things because they have nothing better to do. I wouldn't say a steriotypical "tough guy" is an alpha-male, but these people are far below "tough guy". You'd think they were tottlers.
Advice for dealing with this kind of crap without being to :trouble: agressive:trouble: OR :woo: submissive:woo: ?
Note: these are not even aquaintances, if they were not enemies (their doing) they would be strangers
Thanks

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that whenever I'm on a quest for greatness, some chumps try to get in the way.

Of course their efforts are futile and my victory is inevitable. And so is yours.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if someone shoves you or pushes you, either punch them in the nose with your knuckles or nail them in the nads with your knee. What ever you do make your response immediate and severe.

Bullies won't pick on a guy who retaliates with full force.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That too ^^

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People won't stop unless you give them something to stop for. What is that? You decide. Going to the administration will not help. Spazzing out will not help. Generally speaking, violence is the one main deterrant. Either that or try to make a joke out of that...

BTW, save often.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they won't teach this in school, but a lesson learned in life, known from the dawn of time.....

violence solves everything.

if you don't think so, then you haven't been hit hard enough.

seriously, punch the m#fer like he's never been hit, and then either run fast or stand tall

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand tall.

I'd much rather get my ass beat like a man, than run like a girl.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, I really wish I could tell you not to hit him...

If you fight a bully, he will stop whether he kicks your ass or if you kick his. But try to find a less violent approach. Insult him w/ really low blows if you have to.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey at least my d*ck is bigger than yours" is a good one,

and to add to my getting beat comment, when you've got battle scars, chicks dig em ;)

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever they did, do it back or one up them.Show them you demand respect and have some pride.AS KEN SHAMROCK ONCE SAID:I DEMAND RESPECT.IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT TO ME,I'LL TAKE IT FROM YOU.If they wanna play a little game, you play it right back.Some guys just need to find that indominatable spirit.Find yours.When they screw with you, you need to have one sentence come out of your mouth..........DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?............follow up w/ something like."I will BREAK YOU".Or "I'M ABOUT TO TURN YOUR HEAD INTO A FREAKIN PEZ DISPENCER!"I don't know about you,but I'm a lower classman and I dont care if your on the freakin weightlifting team,wrestling team,fairy team, whatever.Screw w/ me and It's nighty night.(warning:I'm a Premier fighter.((UFC training program))I can actually back up what I say.If your going to have a big mouth,you better have a nice hook to go with it.)

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Stand tall.

I'd much rather get my ass beat like a man, than run like a girl.

it's tricky tho, ive been in that situation before. You don't wanna get expelled from school cuz u wanna get into a good college. It's really a tuff decision, hes almost more of a man by takin it. In my high school we got expelled the first time we got into a fight so i was terrified to fight back to bullies. I really dont know tho, if i could go back in time, i think i might have knocked the fvcking lights out of my bully. This guido italian piece of sh*t. Man i just got mad thinkin bout him. I let him walk all over me, i knew karate i coulda beat the **** outta him. Damm it prob is worht it now that i think of it, so wat id go to community college an dfeel much better about myself for the rest of my life right?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
If you fight a bully, he will stop whether he kicks your ass or if you kick his. But try to find a less violent approach. Insult him w/ really low blows if you have to.
u obviously have never been bullied if u think that's possible. If ur being bullied ur most liekly a nerd and that doesnt work for nerds cuz u dont have a cool group of friends to laugh at the guy with. even if ur not a nerd its prob not possible.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys will back down though, and if you get in trouble

"I've been bullied all my life, and the administraition continues to do nothing about it. I refused to be walked on for the rest of my life, and if standing up for myself results in being suspended, or expelled, then I will legally challenge that if I have to."

Sounds good to me. A good lawyer good even get it wiped clean. Schools hate being threatened with court ;)

Ambition

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouraging responses guys. I know that what you are saying is true, I've seen the bully turn into the coward many times when faced with a real threat:box: , even when he could win the fight.
These, however, are the, stupid, failing, arrogant kind of kids that can afford to get in trouble while I (high-school will NOT be the highest point in my life, see my name) cannot. I'm in a new, somewhat preppy, school, and these stupid jocks (sorry for the stereotype, I play sports too, its just that they fit the stereotype perfectly) will turn around and tell on me if I do succeed in taking them down (they ARE almost twice my size, my experience aside) and doing it outside of a teachers' eye. Any ideas on how to do it either without getting in trouble or do it without violence?

P.S. I couldn't agree with you guys more, it's just that it is not so simple with the public school system and its stupid anti-self-defense policies that we all love so much

EDIT: I was writing this before the last three responses, but I'd still like more responses on the subject

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last piece of advice if all else fails.Make friends.Lot's of friends.Just tell em how you feel(the bullies).Be like "Man, come on.....stop screwing around."Just talk to them on their level.Just don't be a complete wuss.Tell 'em you don't appreciate that they're messin w/ you.If you respect them and say it w/ enough confidence they'll take you seriously and stop.Whatever you do, don't let them keep thinkings It's ok.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got picked on and harrassed one time in highschool. I responded by slamming the kid's face into a locker. Amazingly, it never happened again.

You just gotta stand up for yourself. Bullies focus in on the weak kids who dont protect themselves. If you fight back, they wont bother you.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this reminds me of 6th grade...some bully was shooting spit balls at me during class...I snapped, couldn't take it anymore and ran to the back of the room and started punching him...the teacher broke us up but the bully got in trouble...then we became friends after that haha

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start stalking them. Put bombs in their car boot, murder girls they date and send them the corpses, and hide in their shower with a chainsaw.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You best choice Ambition is go to a bigger bully (yeah go to the principle. tell your parents & get an vicious lawyer from hell to send a message to the school if they dont anything ). Dont let it escalate. Vigilante justice is nice but run the risk of escalating a conflict (dont want knives or guns to be drawn out).

They are not alphas they are IMMATURE children. And thats how you should paint them as.

A REAL MAN dont need to pick on someone smaller than himself to make himself look bigger. A REAL MAN will act mature and not like immatrue children.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting is for chumps.... and rarely solves anything in high school.

I was bullied for a bit in junior high, but I just ignored it as much as I could. Generally that kind of crap stops in high school because most people are too mature.

At least, this was my experience.

As someone said, finding friends is also helpful.