bull**** excuse?

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was supposed to hang out it this girl on thursday. she said she couldnt hang out on wedsday cuz of some term paper. thursday morning she leaves a message on my cell saying that she has to get something fitted for graduation so she cant see me after school. at first i was sure this was some bull**** but thenshe was like im so sorry we wil hav to make it aother day. this same girl went wit me to my prom but we have never gone out alone. she never called on thursday to explain what happened. what steps should i take with this girl.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
easy just screw one of her freinds

bang one of her friends! show her your the man.

your young eh?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go hang with someone else and see if she doesn't improve her behavior.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unstopablekillah
i was supposed to hang out it this girl on thursday. she said she couldnt hang out on wedsday cuz of some term paper. thursday morning she leaves a message on my cell saying that she has to get something fitted for graduation so she cant see me after school. at first i was sure this was some bull**** but thenshe was like im so sorry we wil hav to make it aother day.
Chicks like to have guys chasing them even if they don't want to date them (for social proof and to boost their ego). By saying this she doesn't stop you trying.

They are also very bad at saying NO. They try to make you realise it in round about ways.

Pay attention to her ACTIONS NOT her WORDS.

Her interest level isn't high enough to spend time with you.