Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bulking and cutting

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I need your advice. When I cut (2000cals, more than 2g protein per kg weight, LC) I usually loose 1kg muscle for each 2kg of fat I loose. When I bulk (3000cals, 2g protein per kg weight, LC) I usually gain slightly less than 2kg of fat for each 1kg of gained muslce. That means that, over time, I am basically not going anywhere in terms of body composition.

What can I do to offset that ratio and maybe gain more muslce when bulking and/or loose less muscle when cutting?

Some people write I should do lot of strangth training at least 5 times a week when cutting (I dont understand that since that process is catabolic and breaks down muscle and should hence add to my muscle loss). Then people write that you can exercise about 3 times a week during bulking despite adding like 500cals to the diet and maybe reducing protein intake.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to cut and save muscle you need to keep cortisol low so avoid stress at all cost and when not possible buy supplements that do it for you.

Lean xtreme works as a blessing and the before 2013 versione even more, it was almost as running a cycle.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go dude.

This video basically tells me that it doesn't matter what you do long term, the result is same. In my case I am not seeing much progress at all in term of composition for about a year which means I do something wrong but cant figure out what.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to cut and save muscle you need to keep cortisol low so avoid stress at all cost and when not possible buy supplements that do it for you.

Lean xtreme works as a blessing and the before 2013 versione even more, it was almost as running a cycle.
Thanks for the tip

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video basically tells me that it doesn't matter what you do long term, the result is same. In my case I am not seeing much progress at all in term of composition for about a year which means I do something wrong but cant figure out what.
Maingain