Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bulimia

Would you go out with a bulimic?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me, or what, but I've been working on a girl who's really cute. I recently found out that she has been diagnosed with bulimia (she eats, then goes and vomits it back up). She's really nice and everything, but that kind of thing really bothers me. I don't know if I should keep working on her, or what. I know I won't use any neg-hits. I was just wondering what you guys would do. If this sort of thing bothered you, would you forget about her, or would you try to get over it?

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as i was having a good time with the girl and it keeps on being a pleasurable experience then i would stay with her. treat her just like you would ne other gurl. her disease shouldn't have a huge impact on your relationship.
just don't take her out to dinner then go back to your place lol jk

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try talking to her, but say something like,"I love you, and care about you, and doing that kind of thing really upsets me, so can you please not do that?" and if she loves you she will try to cut down on doing that.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
No

,"I love you, and care about you, and doing that kind of thing really upsets me, so can you please not do that?"
NEVER NEVER tell a girl that you love her, let HER say she loves you first.

Personally I don't really know if I would go out with a bulimic. There are a lot of variables that would go into to it, so I can't really give a straight answer.

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys sound retarded...

like myself, you dotn knwo anything about her issues or her disease. I can assure you though, your not gonna improve the situation by asking her to stop because of you. If it were that easy i think shed be over it by now....

I think you should just continue the relationship without the whole thing in mind. Support her when she needs it but make sure you dont give her the wrong advice. It's obviously a sensitive issue, and if anything, should be dealt with professionally. Your not her counselor but you are her boyfriend.

Lastly if you really like this girl you shouldn't be worried about her getting to emotionally attached or anything like that... IF your worried about shyt like that than just get out of it now bro.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are nuts. Seriously.

Bulimia is a sign of a major wack-job. She will have control issues and also be extremely self-conscious, among other things. She will always be fixing her appearance, asking you if ____ looks good on her, and will have terrible self-esteem. She is clearly not LTR material. I wouldn't even make her ONS material. If she's messed, she will mess you up too.

Don't believe me? Search up stuff on bulimia. Don't date a headcase, you'll regret it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll be missing her periods.

Sexual side effects.

NEXT!