Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bulgarian Girls

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i meet 2 Bulgarian girls over my time in my City.

They are slim, talk like me, DD breast, love money and status, fashionable, they workout alot, eat well. They also date older guys (one, a French Canadian, other one a colombien), they not shy and quite social, all university educated

Just market comment.

Also Bulgaria often in top10 countries for girl.

About Thread girl: she was doing her exam (different) at the same time. We both passed in high regard. I said Hi to her first as we were receiving our stuff. Than we shared the elevator, talked from there, asked the card (she gave it). After offered a lift by car since she was taking bus back to office and her office is next door to my place. Drove for 20min. She talked all the way, mostly business, how she got in my City, she vegan, mentionned 1 time she had a bf, going in vacation.
As i drop her, she asked for my card, and i should look at the vegan studies.
I said: I'll dont have my card but I'll contact you and we can exchange. (Got her émail and workphone).

Positive:
Success at the exam
Built enough confort in short time, she would take my lift
She spoke 95% of the time, her position in cart seat was all turned toward me and repeating
She asked my contacts (business) after (logical since we are in a business context.
Maybe i got a futur business partner

2nd Market comment: My city is full of 10hb. Lunch break from office. Le

Last edited: