"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Building "comfort" on OLD is for cowards comfortable staying online.

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
If you're beating around the bush, trying to "build comfort" "establish a connection" with chicks on OLD you're doing nothing more than being a coward instead of pulling the trigger, getting her number and setting up a meet.

Don't know why PUA / "dating coaches" ever gave that kind of advice unless they're frauds or insecure cowards themselves.

Better to "build comfort" in person than be insecure and d1ck around chit chatting on a website. If you're worried asking for her number or a meet will abruptly end even the least form of contact with the opposite sex then you either need to be not only secure with yourself looking the same or better in person than your online pics, but secure in that even if she were to just ghost you can move on to the next.

Minimal back and forth convos on OLD. Tell her to give you her number and you'll send her a text with yours to talk off the site. Then set up a meet.

Unless you think keeping it online playing out a fantasy "perfect" scenario is "better". All you're doing is slowly increasing looking like a coward, her thinking you might not be the dude she likes in the photos and getting bored, or laying out all your cards like a one and done movie instead of a popular series that she can't wait to see the next episode.

Pull the trigger. Get her number and a meet as soon as you can.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top