Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building Anticipation

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anticipation, or can't-wait-ingness can be a good thing to learn how to build. I know stars who use it as one of their first tools whenever they meet someone like an interviewer.

The idea behind anticipation is easy. First you have to let the other person know what you're going to do. They have to get a good idea on what's coming next. If you watch the news or any program that is similar to news, they always use this. They call it previews. They give you a little taste of what's going to be shown next just before they go to comercial so you stay on that channel and watch the comercial.

The way YOU can do this so that it is more powerful, is instead of telling people what you're going to say or do next, actually do it. Give them a taste of what's coming next. And you don't have to tell them that it is coming next, you just stop doing it and pull back. Go to comercial for a while. (not literally, figuratively)

The other important key in anticipation is being able to maintain control of the situation at all times. What would happen if during the news they tell you about something that highly interests you and then show it right away. Well you wouldn't have the same response toward it as you would if they had built in some anticipation.

I'll tell you a story of what happened to me that taught me the importance of maintaining control over the situation. Sometimes it is necessary to do these blunders just to see for yourself what really happens. There's this girl at work who's kinda cute, but I'm not too much into her which allows me the freedom to tease her.

One day so it happened that she had showed up for work mistakenly on her day off, and had to leave right after showing up. She needed some change to take the bus and asked me if I had any. I was looking in my pockets and said "Why should I give you the change. What do I get in return." She was speechless for a while and while I was sitting there looking at her straight in the eye, she was darting her eyes left and right looking at me because she couldn't tell what I was going to do next.

I sensed the tension build up but was completely clueless on how to build it stronger. Anyway after a few seconds of this, I finaly gave her the change, and BOOM!! Like magic the tension between us disappears and she is now telling me some BS while getting ready to leave. All my efforts to get the tension back from this point on were useless.

I learned two things. One is that I should have kept dialing up the tension that was built and watch her respond, and the second thing is that I shouldn't have given up the control of the situation that quickly.

Obviously I'm wondering what could I have done to increase the tension and anticipation in that situation? I know it wasn't very sexual by nature, but it could lead to attraction. One thing I could say would be "Look at you begging for the money. Oh, would you look at those puppy eyes. Do you really want it?"

I think commenting on what's going on could be the next step, but I still have to keep her guessing not only when I'll give her the money, but even whether or not I will give her the money at all.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone here was kind enough to ask me a question and point to this long-forgotten piece of advice I'd writen last almost 2 years ago.

Take a hint from ESPN

I've noticed that news programs use this all the time. I see it all the time on ESPN. It usually starts with "Coming up next...." However their goal is to get you to stay through the ads and watch the rest of the news "show" so they can build traffic.

The other aspect of this ocurrs when you know that she wants something that you can provide. Give it to her but remember two words:

1. slowwwww dowwwwn.
2. tease; give and take, give and then take again.

If she gets impatient, DO NOT let her take control of the situation. Back off slightly, but let her in again. And be prepared to be raped :D