Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building a rotation

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have been asked by several members recently "How to build a rotation". I have written several threads about this subject in the past, but I will throw another one out there.

First and foremost: You will need to be able to schedule a decent amount of dates. This takes time and you need to make sure that you are screening properly so you dont waste your time. Understand that you are looking for 2 types of women for your rotation- a woman that is ok casually dating or one that you can dangle the carrot in front of and string her along over a period of time. Plus there are women that will know that you are "dating" and think they can change you into getting you into a relationship once you see how great she is. That is ok too. Just maintain a solid frame.

Think of a rotation like this: If you owned an NBA team, you are obviously signing quality players. You should be content with the 5 starters that you are putting on the floor, which is your rotation once you build up to that. Obviously, just like a good NBA franchise, you are always looking for ways to make your team better by cutting/trading your weaker link on the team and adding someone that is higher quality.

Building a rotation doesnt stop once you have 2-3 chicks that you are seeing once a week or once every 2 weeks. If 3 is a good number for you then over time you will see which one is your weakest link and you should always be entertaining other women and screening them out so that you can add a better woman to replace the weakest one.

Again, all women in your rotation should be quality women that you would be exclusive with if you were looking for that. You shouldnt add someone that is low quality or trash.

Once you set yourself up with a solid 2-3 woman rotation you should still be hitting up other chicks and always searching for a better option than what you have.

The benefit of a rotation is you have several women that you are consistently seeing/fvcking, you will be less likely to act needy/desperate/clingy because you will develop an abundance mindset, which in turn, will have these women chasing you even harder. You can enjoy the positives of each woman and if she acts disrespectful or does something stupid, you just use Silence and Distance from her. If you lose one that is acting out in poor behavior, so be it, as you will have 2-3 that you are still seeing and you will also have other women on the back line to work into those initial dates. Think of it as you interviewing them over drinks to see if they have what it takes to even be a part of your rotation.

In the past when I was spinning 4-5 chicks at a time (which is too many for me btw) I have went on initial dates with others who were head and shoulders above what I had currently in my rotation. Although I didnt fast track them by any means, they quickly went to the top of the list to spend time with when I had time available.

I have also banged several chicks after the first initial "date" over a couple of drinks that didnt quite do it for me enough to put them into my rotation, but got sex out of the deal anyways. Win/win.

Men build rotations for many different reasons. Some do it because the thought of settling down scares them and they want to experience different women and also get to know them to a certain extent. Some do it just for the thrill of fvcking several women at the same time. It doesnt really matter what your reason for wanting to build a rotation is, so long as you do it with high standards and not spin plates that arent high enough quality that you would date them exclusively.

My reason for a rotation is a combination of all of the above. I use a rotation to continually date several women and if one is just a great catch, we get along tremendously, sex is great, etc., I can stop my rotation at any time I choose and enter an exclusive relationship with her. But if that doesnt work out, I can always go back to build a rotation rather quickly because I still have orbiters.

Which is where I currently am- one has very easily risen above the rest and although I am not physically seeing other women right now, they arent too far away if something would happen and the current woman I am seeing would drastically change or do something stupid.

Some men want a Ferrari. Some want a new pickup truck. With a rotation you can get what you can afford but still test drive the ones you cant afford. Just dont find yourself test driving a piece of shyte because that is not what I use a rotation for. They all have to be at least a certain higher quality and value to even get an initial "date".

Its funny- 3 months ago I test drove a new pickup at a dealership. It was white and I wanted a metallic gray. Identical trucks other than that. So I spent an hour driving the white one that was local to see if I liked it, then drove 2 hours away and wrote a check for the same brand new truck in metallic gray. It benefited me to drive the local one first to make sure that I liked it and then go buy the other one. Why would I waste 4 hrs round trip if I didnt even like the way the truck drove in the first place?

Rotations are the same. Use them for your own benefit, putting yourself and your needs first. Its better in most cases to get the best out of 3-4 women than it is to get the best and worse from one woman. But again, there are always the exceptions out there that can make you want to break the rotation and date exclusively. Just remember to keep those orbiters close in case it falls through, then there are no dead times of not having a woman around.

There are many pros and cons to a rotation. The pros outweigh the cons. If you have extremely high morals when it comes to only dating one woman, a rotation is certainly not for you.

Happy Hunting

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good thread above.

I'd like to also add that you need to learn how to maintain women. I see a lot of guys that have no problem getting the initial sex but they are crap for maintaining women, hence no rotation possibilities. Once you sleep with them more than two times, you may need to go into maintenance mode with them which may initially require a little effort if you're not used to it yet.

Also as mentioned above, screening for someone for rotation purposes is important. I tend to look out for "independent" women that do not like clingy guys and also where we will compliment each other's lives rather than take over it. These kinds of conversations will definitely make it easier in terms of entering maintenance mode with these types of women.

I'd also like to say, discover that magical number that works for you. I've tried all the way up to 6 on rotation and for me at least, that seemed like work more than sex at that level. YMMV. I found 3 to be a happy and manageable amount but if you're not busy in your other part of life, you may be able to take on more.

I also try to approach every opportunity with my rotation as my last as you never know if they'll tap out at any point.

And as GlassGuy said, never be content and keep looking for new prospects to replace the old.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I will agree that maintaining women in a rotation can be tricky although it is much easier if you are truly a busy person in real life. Once they see that you are on your purpose (career, hobbies, etc) it can be a little easier as you use your busy life style to appease them wanting to see you all the time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Exhausting
Why dont you tell us your "less exhausting" algorithm to build a rotation then? Show us your solution.

A rotation is not exhausting at ALL. You apparently have never had a solid rotation and get exhausted in the maintenance, which is very little if you have the right frame and know how to play it.

A good rotation is much less exhausting than a relationship with a high maintenance woman.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I had a rotation when I was working 40 hours a week but now I work 60 plus and there is no f****** way
I somewhat agree, I followed this rule thru graduate school then realized it really fvcks you up and brings out the neediness/AFCness inside of you, even though you thought you got rid of it a long time ago. Always having a few girls in rotation is good for the DJ soul, and keeps you grounded. Remember the pook quote "You go for all of them or none of them." Totally true, once you're stuck and fixated with one girl it leads to infatuation and oneitis and you're back to square one, who the hell wants that?!

However, this topic is HUGE. I like the idea of always spinning plates, it keeps the neediness at bay. Once a girl sniffs out that neediness you're ****ed. But once you start seeing other women, you're texting/talking/hanging out less and she wants more of you. Kind of funny how less is more in dating.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your advice is always spot on, so I won't argue. I think I just do better with one chick at a time. I need a lot of 'me' time, and then my schedule goes something like this: time with good friends, time with plate, time out by myself conversing with new people that could turn into plates or friends. If things fizzle out with the plate, I always have a supply of new potential plates I can dip into and it takes me no time at all to meet women. But I also have enough mileage that being plateless doesn't make me appear needy. I guess my main difference is I'm not actively spinning, I just know where the plate warehouse and how to shop, lol.

But good write up all the same, and I 100% agree with the principle and practice.

Glassguy

Reaction score
LTR game is way tougher then plate game. End of story.
To keep a sexy azz girl around you have to have.
YOUR SHYT TOGETHER.

Plate theory in this world gets you only to the next LTR. Thats it. Look it up
Trying to hit the prinnical of plate theory rotation will end in disaster in the modern age. Again look it up. Even mystery went suicidal.
You young guys would be way better off setting good standards for yourself...
Dont believe me?
Ask Charlie Sheen.
Yeah I don't think most people on this forum talk to Charlie Sheen. Look it up where? Be specific when you hijack threads. That's the only thing you're good at on this forum.

You're on ignore. I cant take the BS that spews out of that hole under your nose anymore.

Bye felicia.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Love these kind of threads.

In the early stages of building my own rotation by laying the foundation.
Already have 3 potential girls all from online dating. I plan to do some daygame to get some more.
4 is probably the max.

I know it takes very good time managmentskills especially whwn you have a full time job and other responsibilities but an abundance mentality is the best way to be more attractive to women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At one point in my youth I had 6 or maybe 7, in my rotation.

It was the stupidest thing I ever did and also was a lesson, sex became like a job that I didn't enjoy but had to do, that my time is no longer mine.

I've always found a 2 + 1 to be the best solution and it's being practised by plenty of men that's similar to me.

2 are steady girlfriend's + 1 that's reserved for the flavour of the week/month.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Glasses, I hope you don't mind me adding, I think that every man here should and must cultivate a culture of having rotations.

Having a rotation by itself is not an issue for women, I firmly believe it through experience, each and every time a women under my rotation confronts me abt it, I'll simply say something along this lines; you are free to follow me or leave whenever you want, may the best women win.

They might not like it but they CAN and WILL accept it, maybe it's a biologically imprint that informs them they have the right guy and they would suddenly seem more determined to fight it out with other women - I guarantee it 100%.

Finally, getting a rotation is not hard as most of you would like to believe, women by nature are ALWAYS on the lookout for men who they think are great.

Just be great at something, it could be anything and you'll have a steady stream of female admirers.

If you hv a great looking face, you will have a set of females trying to get ur attentions.

Likewise if you are great at singing, joking, football, baseball, dancing, etc - the catch is, you must be acknowledged as great in it by ur peers.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glasses, I hope you don't mind me adding, I think that every man here should and must cultivate a culture of having rotations.

Having a rotation by itself is not an issue for women, I firmly believe it through experience, each and every time a women under my rotation confronts me abt it, I'll simply say something along this lines; you are free to follow me or leave whenever you want, may the best women win.

They might not like it but they CAN and WILL accept it, maybe it's a biologically imprint that informs them they have the right guy and they would suddenly seem more determined to fight it out with other women - I guarantee it 100%.

Finally, getting a rotation is not hard as most of you would like to believe, women by nature are ALWAYS on the lookout for men who they think are great.

Just be great at something, it could be anything and you'll have a steady stream of female admirers.

If you hv a great looking face, you will have a set of females trying to get ur attentions.

Likewise if you are great at singing, joking, football, baseball, dancing, etc - the catch is, you must be acknowledged as great in it by ur peers.
Good addition.

Rotations are not that hard. They are hard for men that dont naturally attract women, but so is getting many dates for those same men.

I totally agree that women have a competitive soul when it comes to fighting over a man. Its in their DNA. When someone must work hard and invest in something, it makes it more valuable. Having a rotation can certainly add value to any man that can spin the plates and build his rotation.

The only people that I have know that dont like a rotation are the guys that cannot pull it off. It certainly takes time management, being coy and having an abundant mindset. But everything of value takes those same efforts.

I guarantee you one thing: If you have a rotation and end up in a relationship with one of the plates, she will always realize that you are a man of abundance and high standards that can always drum up several new plates if she starts acting disrespectful. You will be of high value in her eyes and she will understand that you can and will walk away if need be.

I take the same approach as you with women in a rotation. I let them know that they can leave anytime they choose. I stand by my line of "I am having fun dating and not looking for anything serious but I am open to that with the right person".

It drives them nuts (in a favorable way for me).

Good addition to the thread @Spaz