“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

build rapport FIRST, THEN ask for #

smq650

New Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I haven't done much of this, but I'm guessing it's better to build rapport FIRST (just a simple conversation), and THEN ask for her number.

If you go up to her out of the blue and say "hey are you single?" you will take her by total surprise. She'll have 1 second to look at your face before answering. She won't want to hesitate (because it's uncomfortable for both), so she'll give a quick answer. And for her, it's better to say quick no (not single) than a quick yes (single).

So if you just say something, whatever, and engage in a 30 second convo, I think chances are 100000 times better that she will respond favorably to "are you single" or "can I call you sometime".

Discuss!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
read pugsleys 100 approach thing. or whatever its called :)

he does the "are you single?" apparantly its works out ok.

however if you're not rushed for time, it would be better to build rapport, and as alpine said, attraction. no use having rapport without attraction.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The "Are you single?" approach is for people who want to get over fear of romantically propositioning women. After doing it 100 times or so, it isn't that big a deal.

The problem is it's a VERY poor opener. Unless the girl is drooling over you in advance, or is really easy, she is going to be put off with this. It's like going up to her and saying, "I don't know you at all, but you're a girl and you're hot, so let's date."
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by squirrels
"I don't know you at all, but you're a girl and you're hot, so let's date."

in a simplified form - "i dont know you, but i like you for your looks"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
You do not need to build rapport for a number.

You do not build attraction for a number.

You do not need to open for a number.

75%~ of language in dating is done physically.

...I'm not going into detail on anything I say anymore, since people aren't getting it in their heads. If they had brains, they can figure this out...
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Here's a question....

Why would you WANT to call a girl that you haven't even talked to? How are you going to know if you want to talk to her again?

I usually talk to a girl a bit first before I go and get her digits, I have to kind of qualify her.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Don't be surprised if you get a fake number with no rapport.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Asking if she's single is just about as bad as asking if you're allowed to pursue her. Grab your nads and just ask for the number.

You don't want to know about her boyfriend. You don't want to give her your number. You don't need any f*cking permission. You just want those digits, for what purpose is for her vivid little imagination to dream up :)
 
Top