Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buddy Knocked Up Tinder Chick And Married All Within A Year

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short one of my best friends met this Tinder chick a year ago In May
Come to find out this is a chick that I had hooked up with on Tinder 3 years ago(no sex we just gave each other orall)
Mind you when I met this girl, she admitted to me that she was fuccing around a lot on Tinder, hence I never took her serious
I told him but he still went through with it
I get a call from him last October telling me she's in her 2nd trimester and that he is going to marry her.
He already had moved her into his house so if she was in her 2nd trimester in October. He got her knocked up within 2-4 months of meeting her.

We've talked here and there, today I look on my "facebook burner" account and they got married.
Mind you this is his 2nd child, with another woman, He went through hell with his first babymama and child support. Had to live with his mother at one point because of it, and just had got himself back on his feet. I tried to give him some Redpill information but damn, guy is really smart and motivated but when it comes to women he always seems to settle out loneliness

Just venting

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
ah **** man. I'm going to watch some gta4 gameplay right now to forget I even thought about your buddy. I never want to be like him.
I can't remember if niko got married in gta 4 i think it was his buddy the fat guy or they killed his girl in the game. can't remember..

I learn't a valuable lesson from your story.

Never bang a girl in her vagina.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People like that repeat the same patterns over and over again without learning from an experience meant to wake your a$$ up. In this case it seems his first child was his wake up call. He's attracted to crazy (like most). He put himself in another chitty situation then he'll wonder why it keeps happening.

I don't waste my time trying to talk some sense into people like that anymore. It drains you of your energy to constantly keep trying to help. At the end of the day, 99% of people never listen to good advice from someone who actually cares about them. They will do what they want, then come back saying they wish they would've listened to you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People like that repeat the same patterns over and over again without learning from an experience meant to wake your a$$ up. In this case it seems his first child was his wake up call. He's attracted to crazy (like most). He put himself in another chitty situation then he'll wonder why it keeps happening.

I don't waste my time trying to talk some sense into people like that anymore. It drains you of your energy to constantly keep trying to help. At the end of the day, 99% of people never listen to good advice from someone who actually cares about them. They will do what they want, then come back saying they wish they would've listened to you.
I get why he wants to settle down, I totally do. However this is a guy who always tells me what I should be doing in my relationships and that "Pumping N Dumping" isn't cool. I totally would want to settle down, it's not even the fact of his wife to me but morso how he got her knocked up and married her so fast

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage + 18 years of child support?
I guess you won't be seeing him too much. LOL
Better find a new best friend...

Just curious if he goes to Church or is Christian? That may have something to do with it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage + 18 years of child support?
I guess you won't be seeing him too much. LOL
Better find a new best friend...

Just curious if he goes to Church or is Christian? That may have something to do with it.
Not to my knowledge but he did grow up in a single mother household
This guy is a true alpha, highly successful, focused, knows how to fight one on one (martial arts)
but when it comes to women he turns Beta
I just feel weird if I had to hang out with him and his wife knowing she use be a thot and one whom sucked me off at that

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to sosuave a few of my friends. The one, instead of thanking me, presumed i was having an affair with his missus.

The blue bill indoctrination from high school era is like radicalization

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge but he did grow up in a single mother household
This guy is a true alpha, highly successful, focused, knows how to fight one on one (martial arts)
but when it comes to women he turns Beta
I just feel weird if I had to hang out with him and his wife knowing she use be a thot and one whom sucked me off at that
If you haven’t already, point him to Rollo’s blog or get him a copy of his first book.

Just remember though that a guy has to be ready to take the red pill, until then there’s not much you can do.

-Augustus-

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
He needs an abundance mentality, he also needs to learn about using proper protection before his on any more child support

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ur buddy knocked her up and u ate the puss...yowza

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You smashed her off tinder.....that was years ago...now your boy smashed and married her off tinder. Does he realize that this girl has a body count of atleast 100. Atleast. Bare minimum. Now this is the mother of his child. What!!?

Until you fix that validation hole inside your soul you will never be free. This is why women dont respect us. We dont respect ourselves. Thats why I say everyman should take 6 months off chasing tail and go on a spiritual journey within. This dude is searching for completeness in the wall of vagina and he is going to pay for it. We all used to be like that in our 20's but not in your mid 30's bro.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Your buddy is an idiot.

When you have to play by someone else's rules, your life is going to suck.

Freedom is priceless.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scarcity, male hamster, male biological clock are very powerful especially as you get older
I think this is the reason. Even though we're men and supposed to be the rational gender, we still make stupid decisions blinded by the pvssy.

He got her knocked up within 2-4 months of meeting her.
There is NO scenario where this can't be seen as pure desperation. With women going after their feelz then sure, but come on, choosing the mother of your child is probably the most important decision of your life and having it with a stranger? I have no words.
Stranger in a sense that you don't really know a person in the infatuation stage, you only see someone on their best behavior.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score