Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brushing Teeth

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worried about bad breath? Cavities? Gingivitis?

I do this:

1) Floss
2) Brush as you normally would including the tongue
3) Swish hydrogen peroxide around your gums (between lip and gum) for 30 seconds
4) Rinse and gargle with water
5) Use a sonic care type toothbrush but instead of toothpaste use hydrogen peroxide (soak the bristles in it for a few seconds and put some in your mouth right before you brush. Use the electric toothbrush primarily at the gum line and bottom part of the teeth. Do not push with the toothbrush.
6) Rinse and gargle with water

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brushing????

For the most healthy gums you can get, buy yourself a water pick!

I recently got Ortho and began using a water pick (with brushing after meals when not at home). I have to say that areas where my gums used to be sensitive to flossing and even hard brushing are much much much better now!

My gums are very healthy nice light pink color now! Again... I use a water pick! and i floss only occasionally to be sure the pick is getting all the plaque!

My breath has been awesome too. I am not worried in the slightest about being close to anyone no matter what I'm doing...

alexebike

Reaction score
I am agreed.Teeth are our important body organ and let me to say an important body assets which needs extra care.Toothache is severe and really disturb our routine normal life.Thanks for sharing here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use hydrogen peroxide every day - mix 50/50 with water and rinse for 30 seconds to a minute.

Not only is it good for oral health but it keeps your teeth white. That's what dentists and teeth-whitening products use. Except that a bottle of HP is less than a dollar!

Aiden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical activity prevent you from diseases, help in weight losing weight management and better sleep, Exercise make you happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out....