Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brush with death

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So im cruisin the city streets like some kind of viscious pimp when out of nowhere my world starts spinning.

Im doing a 180 through the intersection and my front end hops the curb, im now facing the direction i came.

It was a classic "OH SH!T!" moment and i was severely pissed off before i even realized what happened. A split second later i throw my door open, put my hands in the air and yell out "WTF!". Im already dialing 911.

Just to keep this short some stupid b1tch totally hit my back right end and sent me for a loop. It was her fault but im the one that loses most.

My bmw 325I is now in the shop and has a good chance of being totalled even though 90% of the car doesnt look like it was even in an accident. Reason being is because the damages may exceed half of the cars value so my nice car is going to be scrapped.

Thats my story for today, i hope your day went better then mine.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you're alive and didn't get hurt. Is the car damaged pretty bad?

Yeah women shouldn't drive but oh well. It had already gone too far when we gave em the right to vote so nothin you can do my friend ;)

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur prob better off having it written off then repaired, SO LONG as she has insurance and isn't some dodgey *****..
that way ur getting a brand new car worth the value of ur BMW instead of getting ur BMW back which will now be worth less as its been damaged..

but of course, ur prob attached to ur BMW, and u'll have to spend time shopping for a newey..

....sucks.
glad ur alright.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUE!!!!!!!!

you live in the states afterall, sue for emotinally distress or something like that. you'll end up making a couple of millions.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch...Shouldn't her insurance cover that if it was her fault?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah well she claims its my fault and has a "witness". I have a witness too.. by some act of God or maybe just pure coincidence, the tow truck who picked up my car was actually on his way to pick up a stalled van that was adjacent to the accident. The lady that was there saw the entire accident happen.

I got her # and phoned her up so i have somoene on my side.

Still sucks tho, that was my pimp ride you know. ****.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
I had a similar accident happen to me when I was just 19 too. I wasn't driving a beemer though, just my old 84' Ford Falcon. 500 worth in damages and I was pissed... I'd cry if it was a BMW though :(