Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

brush teeth gently

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I know the subject might be boring for some of you, but your teeth are extremely important when it comes to attracting women. Many people brush too hard and damage the enamel of their teeth and cause their gums to recede. My dentist warned me yesterday to stop brushing hard because the gums over my molars were receding. Luckily, the gums around my front teeth are intact. Anyway, I've noticed that many people in their thirties have receding gums and the reason is probably because they brush too hard. Talk to your dentist and dental hygienist about brushing technique or read books or pamphlets about proper brushing. Also, use a soft brush.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a sonicare electric tooth brush which has whitened my teeth a hell of alot. People give positive comments about my teeth now which is cool cause i used to be afraid to smile.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tip, solid. I'll ask my dentist if I can use the sonicare toothbrush.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember u get what ya pay for. Buy a crappy manual tooth brush and the results wont be so good unless uve always brushed your teeth good all your life and dont eat sugery crap.