Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bruce willis gets dementia 67 living proof that money isn't everything

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad got it at 72 mom last couple of months of 82 . Certain exercises that could delay it should be given but we are just scratching the surface.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is really hard and sorry to hear that happened to you. You also said your mother recently died, you were charged by the state and you made a thread about having six months to live with a cancer diagnosis. How are you doing? Concering dementia, one of my aunts had it, but we weren't that close so I only heard rumours of it through the family grape vine and maybe one muffled phone call between her and mom. I'm thankful to God that this is not one of my issues here as I don't know how I would be able to handle something like that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a link between premature baldness & brain problems. I knew a guy that was Norwooding in high school, and he died of Parkinson's by like 50 (of course, he was also a running back up through college).

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is really hard and sorry to hear that happened to you. You also said your mother recently died, you were charged by the state and you made a thread about having six months to live with a cancer diagnosis. How are you doing? Concering dementia, one of my aunts had it, but we weren't that close so I only heard rumours of it through the family grape vine and maybe one muffled phone call between her and mom. I'm thankful to God that this is not one of my issues here as I don't know how I would be able to handle something like that.
The cancer question was just s case study i was looking into.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my pyramid of happiness, health is the foundation. I was involved in an accident recently and it almost left me paralyzed in one of legs. I’m athletic and enjoy playing sports. I remember thinking I would give up all my resources to get movement back. Thankfully I recovered but that told me that I value health over all.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. This is not a Don Juan discussion.

2. You cherry picked a fact of life (aka most elderlies have dementia in one way or another) to claim another fact of life (aka money is literally not everything)?

If this doesn't sound stupid I don't know what does.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The message is that however brilliantly you build your life, it can all be taken away without notice for any number of reasons.

Enjoy life while you can.
The covid scare of people locking themselves inside out of fear shows we have a long way to go to teach that lesson.