“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bruce willis gets dementia 67 living proof that money isn't everything

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
My dad got it at 72 mom last couple of months of 82 . Certain exercises that could delay it should be given but we are just scratching the surface.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
That is really hard and sorry to hear that happened to you. You also said your mother recently died, you were charged by the state and you made a thread about having six months to live with a cancer diagnosis. How are you doing? Concering dementia, one of my aunts had it, but we weren't that close so I only heard rumours of it through the family grape vine and maybe one muffled phone call between her and mom. I'm thankful to God that this is not one of my issues here as I don't know how I would be able to handle something like that.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
I wonder if there is a link between premature baldness & brain problems. I knew a guy that was Norwooding in high school, and he died of Parkinson's by like 50 (of course, he was also a running back up through college).
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
That is really hard and sorry to hear that happened to you. You also said your mother recently died, you were charged by the state and you made a thread about having six months to live with a cancer diagnosis. How are you doing? Concering dementia, one of my aunts had it, but we weren't that close so I only heard rumours of it through the family grape vine and maybe one muffled phone call between her and mom. I'm thankful to God that this is not one of my issues here as I don't know how I would be able to handle something like that.
The cancer question was just s case study i was looking into.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
In my pyramid of happiness, health is the foundation. I was involved in an accident recently and it almost left me paralyzed in one of legs. I’m athletic and enjoy playing sports. I remember thinking I would give up all my resources to get movement back. Thankfully I recovered but that told me that I value health over all.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
1. This is not a Don Juan discussion.

2. You cherry picked a fact of life (aka most elderlies have dementia in one way or another) to claim another fact of life (aka money is literally not everything)?

If this doesn't sound stupid I don't know what does.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
The message is that however brilliantly you build your life, it can all be taken away without notice for any number of reasons.

Enjoy life while you can.
The covid scare of people locking themselves inside out of fear shows we have a long way to go to teach that lesson.
 
Top