Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

brought high-moral, virgin gf into my bedroom - didnt make out. did i mess up?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lately ive been really good about developing a "natural" sense when it comes to DJing. being relaxed, following your tesosterone, etc. tonight, however, i slipped a bit.

ive been seeing a girl for about a month now. we work together (red flag, i know - but dont care) and hit it off. about three weeks into dating, she came to me and asked to be exclusive. i like her style, so i agreed.

things have been going great. even though we see eachother at work 3-4 times a week, the interest level is still high. i usually get bored pretty quick, but shes working some magic. same goes for her end.

anyhow, tonight she came over to my place for the first time. shes 18, im 19. she has high morals - lots of class, high ASD, etc. she is a virgin. very naive, very innocent.

i live with a couple of room mates, who were in the living room, so i took her into my room to chill. this way, wed be alone. we sit on the bed, then after a min i lay down and tell her to do the same. she was hesitant at first but relaxed and did it.

so were talking, laying next to eachother and watching a movie. during the conversation, she pulls me towards her to kiss. bah. we were watching Jaws, shed never seen it and kept talking about how she wanted to see the shark. coincidentally, right when she started to pull, the shark came onscreen.

lol

i pointed to the tv and said, "youre missing it!" at the exact same time she was ready to kiss. doh

she kinda pulled away and turned over. 5 mins later, the doorbell rang. it was her dad who came to pick her up. she wasnt upset, but i could see that i missed an obvious moment.

an hour in my bed and i didnt make out with her. didnt even try to. id been purposely taking it patiently with her, knowing how inexperienced she is. at the same time, however, i understand that when a woman is sexually primed you to step up. be a man and take her. you know?

i think im over-reacting, but i wouldnt mind some input on the situation.

thanks in advance.

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
you two are exclusive and youve never kissed? wow.

next time your alone just be bold and kiss her. even an innocent girl can appreciate someone taking initiative.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

no no no. please, let me correct this. weve made out a bunch of times. at work (in parking lot), on dates, etc. this is just the first time she was in my bed, and i didnt even kiss her.

i think i was just over-reacting.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
aw dude

Sharks are ugly, i wouldn't have even been lookin at the shark.
I wouldve been lookin into her eyes. I wouldve been the shark LOL RRROAAAARRR!

Reaction score
She is not as innocent as you think!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Be up on that, man. So she wants to watch the shark...doesn't mean you have to STOP COLD. By the time she turns away from the movie and back to you, you're already in her panties. Life is good. ;)

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you like watching movies better than being with a girl... I hope you have fun watching the other sort of movies while you spank that monkey :rolleyes:

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: aw dude

Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Sharks are ugly, i wouldn't have even been lookin at the shark.
I wouldve been lookin into her eyes. I wouldve been the shark LOL RRROAAAARRR!
LOL I like your style Joe. That cracked me up! :)