Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brothers, I'm being downgraded in life (by family) and feel lost

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indigo7 said:
Hello members,

I don't know what to do, I need serious help. I've taken the hardest way out and now feel downgraded and I can't even smile or enjoy life.

My younger sister (only 1 year younger) is graduating this year and I've still got 2 years left. Her friends keep looking down on me because I'm graduating later then her, ignorant about the things I've went through. So are younger people than me. My family tells me I'm inferior and behind in life and don't even treat me like a man.

So, I've had delayed speech and lost my mother when she was younger, my father gave me hard time in my teens, had a hard time at school, waffled around surfing on the internet between 16-19 (I know, my fault). However, I got back up, did my a-levels and got into a good ivy-leauge equivelent uni at 21. I'm also saving up to set up a business and trade in money markets. I also have huge responsiblities at home. My father lets my sister off because she's a girl.

The trouble is, younger people think I'm a nobody for going to uni at 21 and they think I'm behind the pack.

My younger sister has been treated like a princess (by my family), Got a below average GCSE's, did not even do hard a-levels and goes to a polytechnic (no offence, my best friends goes to polytechnics, just using this as a reference) reading marketing.

Even when I play sports, I've had men laugh at me for not doing well. Its sickening, just because I haven't achieved nothing.
Start turning the negative into a positive motivation. Get some fire into your belly. I was a late bloomer too. I was broke as a joke 'til 24, no college education, big dreams but never taking any risks to try and achieve them. I said screw 'em all, joined the military, learned how to be disciplined, work hard, not *****, get rid of my "paralysis of analysis" and just do it. I'm not saying you have to join the military to do it, but take risks, set yourself up for success (as it sounds like you're doing with the business of yours, provided you have your head on straight), and put yourself up to the challenges.

The best revenge is living well.

Indigo7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your positive responses which I will take all advice on board.

Just to let everyone know. I'm not bothered feeling inferior anymore. I've decided to continue with my degree and then do a masters in computer science and hopefully go into software development which is something challenging, but exciting and something which I'm passionate about.

When I get my masters and software job at 26, they will see me as a success.

I'm looking to do business on a part time basis and I've discovered that idoits are not worth my time and I only need me.

Thank you all and much appreciated.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indigo7 said:
Thank you all for your positive responses which I will take all advice on board.

Just to let everyone know. I'm not bothered feeling inferior anymore. I've decided to continue with my degree and then do a masters in computer science and hopefully go into software development which is something challenging, but exciting and something which I'm passionate about.

When I get my masters and software job at 26, they will see me as a success.

I'm looking to do business on a part time basis and I've discovered that idoits are not worth my time and I only need me.

Thank you all and much appreciated.
People who are successful in business have the ability to see through all the bullsh!t. You, my friend, will probably be one of them thanks to the training you received from these people in your life.

Please give updates whenever possible.

The Gambler