Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brother Rapp's Argument

Do you agree with Brother Rapp's arguments on the topic "Daughters to Whyres,Sons.

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Do you agree or not agree with my arguments made on the tread

Daughters to Whyres, Sons to tricks

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Premise (A)
We live on in our children. They are our immortality

Premise (B)
A man’s traditional role as head of the household is one of protector and provider.
As far back as the caveman, he when out, killed the meat, brought it back and physically protected the family.

A man can screw a different woman for each day of the year and could get all 365 of them pregnant.
Barring a disease, he would still be healthy and live a relatively normal life span.

Men think quantity (if you have enough of them some will survive).

Premise (C)
A woman’s traditional role is that of homemaker and caregiver.
As far back as the caveman, she cooked the meat, had babies, took care of the cave and helped to get him ready to go out and do battle.

After each baby born a woman’s body deteriorates. The average woman produces less then five children in her life.

Women think quality. A woman thinks about the ability of her prey (MAN IN HER SITES) to be a good provider. She then thinks about the guy’s intelligence and looks (not so much in that order), because she knows that these traits will help their kids get over in the real world and survive. She also wants to know what type of a father figure he’ll be, how well he gets along with kids and will she have to do all the raising of those kids.

While you may be thinkin’ about the shape of that ass, if she has an upside down ’U’ or a chubby ’Y’ at her crouch, whether her tits are standing at attention or has lost their battle with gravity and if she bites, swallows or not, she’s plotting tough. She’s out here thinking about your wallet, motherhood and how to work the remote control to the digital cable T. V. hook up.

Generally speaking, why is a single mother a single mother in the first place?

Premise (D)
She could be a widow.

Premise (E)
She could have married and gotten a divorce.

Causality: The woman made all those promises when they got married. He cheated, she cheated and/ or there were irreconcilable differences (they just didn’t get along).

Result: However it went, it didn’t go as she thought it would go when she made those promises and she heard his promises.
She made a poor decision. She choose poorly. The woman is bitter.

Premise (F)
She could have gotten pregnant and not married the guy.

Causality: He didn’t want to, she didn’t want to or they both may not have wanted to.

Result: Most likely she will feel that she made a mistake by having sex with him in the first place.
She made a poor decision. She choose poorly. The woman is bitter.

Her decision to have sex with the guy before marriage could have been for love, lust or she wanted to get him to marry her and she sought to blind him with the sex in the hopes that he may not want to consider any of her flaws. The last reason is the most logical one.

The guy is now gone. What is the effect?

The woman now has to fill both the roles.
A man’s traditional role as head of the household is one of protector and provider.
A woman’s traditional role is that of homemaker and caregiver.

This is difficult for any one person to bare. She will then make a more logical decision in the picking of a mate to take on the part of the traditional male role. What does she have to offer a man to get him to take on that role? She can’t give him money that she needs to take care of her and her kids. All she has to offer is the P*ssy. And she better see that it’s packaged as well as she can. She will think with her head and not her heart or yield to lust. But since she made a mistake once, she will seek to hold on to some kind of independence (a job) if the Sh*t don’t work out.

So what does she now teach her daughter who sees her as a strong woman and the de facto head of the house hold because dad is gone?

Premise (G)
Momma never highlights her particular faults. She will say that she choose wrong and/ or men are unreliable. Female solidarity. Us gals got to stick together against these men out here.

Do what momma does not what momma did, that’s what. Don’t think with your heart. Don’t have sex just for fun (why would a guy marry you if he can get the P*ssy anyway?). Think with your head when you give up the P*ssy. Momma is now teaching daughter to be a *****. She’s telling her to trade the P*ssy for security ergo money. Marry a guy with some money and a job. She also tells her to get a job in case it don’t work out (if you make money, you have a tendency to determine how that money is spent. This undermines the traditional role of the male).

So what does she now teach her son who sees her as a strong woman and the de facto head of the house hold because dad is gone. Remember female solidarity? Us gals got to stick together against these men out here. She sells her son out.

Premise (H)
Momma never highlights her particular faults. She will blame things on dad. Since dad isn’t there to defend himself, it’s easy.

Momma teaches son to be the kind of man that she herself would have wanted.
But in doing so, she does not mention any instances in which she was wrong and should have gotten her ass kicked. Son does not have a strong male influence in the home to teach him male dominance. He sees only the dominance of his mother. A female. Momma has son usually till he’s 18. Which means that he is usually with her through his years of puberty. That’s a lot of his impressionable years available to her brainwashing efforts. How many mothers tell their sons where to even put the D*ck or for that matter about sex at all?

So son has lived most of his life with a dominate female telling him what to do and he’s confused about sex. He is now resigned to having a dominant woman as his wife. He don’t know no better. He feels an obligation to work and bring home the money, but yields to her desires in the spending of that money. He may have a D*ck, but he has no balls. If he does things to her liking, he may be BLESSED with some of the P*ssy. People do only as much as they think that they have to do in order to get what they want. Getting the P*ssy whenever he wants is a man’s “right”. Now it becomes a “maybe if and only if”. He’s now a trick.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some points are good and some points are not so good. Some of the stuff is clear cut seperated into black and white and some of it is very gray and its not as clear as you portray it to be.

Its like Geroge W. Bush speech " Its either you are with us or with the terrorists!" So does that mean I have to support the republican party on everything they say and do because I am against the terrorists and what they stand for??? NO. (I am Canadian we tend to stick too much to the left in my opinion but I would not vote those who are too much on the right and if I was an American I would vote for the Democratic Party)

Anyway glad you are on Brother_Rapp, being controversial whether you are right or wrong adds something to this forum.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Why.... thank you. Perhaps I should have added two more options--

1) More then 50% in agreement with

2) More then 50% in disagreement with

That would have gotten a more accurate picture of the way people thought about it, but it's thew first poll that I've EVER done and I wasn't thinking like that. I'd like to get a moderator to adjust the poll, but none are on line at present. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This poll ask questions that fly way over the head of many of the viewers bro rapp.

The ideals are both phylosphical and moral, a combination in which many have a great deal even paying attention to less awnsering.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's definatly a lot to mull over in this post. I agree and disagree with some of the things in there becasue the topic is so wide that there are intangibles that are left out. Issues like race, religion, and location have a lot to do with the single status of single moms in the US. These factors change the scenerio greatly but obviously you can't expect to account for all of them because this dicussion would be come a disertation (or thesis) in the blink of an eye.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

for one, you said,
Male chauvenism has been propacated by gals as something that's politically incorrect. I say f*ck 'em.
Chauvinism is the outright belief that one sex is superior. I agree with you on the idea that men and women have different roles, and that a relationship will work best if people accept who they are biologically, but I tend to think of it as more of a union between people and less of a master - servant relationship. I don't believe I could experience love for someone if I didn't feel that they were at my level.

Also, why the focus on single mothers? There are different reasons that relationships work or don't work, and there are never guarantees.

It seems to me that you make too many assumptions and are too stubborn and closed-minded to accept any of the ideas asserted by whoever you're arguing with.

You make it a personal thing when people disagree with you and that just shouts out "insecurity." In addition, your craving for attention is showing through you. Why else would you make a thread like this? You want people on your side.

Now, I know I'm setting myself up for attack but to spare you the energy I will tell you right now that I have neither the time nor interest in debating with you. You asked for peoples' opinions, and this is mine.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Nocturnal
“Chauvinism is the outright belief that one sex is superior. I agree with you on the idea that men and women have different roles, and that a relationship will work best if people accept who they are biologically, but I tend to think of it as more of a union between people and less of a master - servant relationship. I don't believe I could experience love for someone if I didn't feel that they were at my level.”

Male chauvinism has been completely misunderstood by most women. It is not just about men being superior to women. It’s about men being superior to women in the role of head of the household. It’s also about women being superior to men in the role as primary caregiver. In most divorce cases the women get the kids. This does nothing but make my case. Can I get an AMEN from somebody?

“Also, why the focus on single mothers? There are different reasons that relationships work or don't work, and there are never guarantees.”

This is one of my arguments that I made on the post “WOMEN DON”T NEED ANY MONEY” I believe that it has a baring on what you just said.

With the onset of the decline in high paying jobs relevant to standards of living over the last quarter century, it has become necessary in a number of families that both husband and wife work(or girl friend and boy friend shacking up) in the job market. (People have to do what they have to do.) In such cases, the primary caregiver should relinquish her check to the primary breadwinner and yeild to his decisions on how the money is spent. They may consult with each other, but there can only be one that has the final say.

I would think that the main reason, if not one of the most important reason, for getting married is to have children. In an ideal situation, a couple would get the things that they want and / or feel that they have to have before having children. Having children takes the primary caregiver out of the job market for an extended amount of time. If the accumulation of the things that a couple want and / or feel that they should have is interrupted by a pregnancy or an unintended consequence of an action taken by either party (stock deal gone bad), an amount of blame is placed by each party upon the other, if both parties make the decisions.

If the primary caregiver faults the primary (and I might add traditional) bread winner, she is bringing into question his ability to lead and demonstrating a lack of faith in her decision in regards to choosing him as a mate.

If the primary bread winner faults the primary caregiver for her part in the making of that decision, he is bringing into question his decision to allow her to participate in the decision making process at all. Sort of like it's a "your fault too" thing.

Now you have an argument between the two. Everybody is looking cross-eyed at each other and there ain't no good sex for a while between them. So what happens then? Often infidelity follows, then divorce and a bunch of bad feelings.

Separation of responsibility in a relationship is key to it's long term stability. Primary caregiver takes care of the home. Primary breadwinner decides the finances.

If she ain't doing her job, he gets a divorce and moves on. If he ain't doing his job, she gets a divorce and moves on.

Why does she need some money to decide what to do with it? That's not her job. If the rent is paid, the phone is on, there's food in the icebox, entertainment is taken care of, along with some other things, then what's the problem? She has no bytch.

If any kids that they have are kept clean and taken care of, the house is clean and ready to relieve any of his frustration with love and is supportive of his decisions, then what's the problem? He has no bytch.

A lot less problems.

“You make it a personal thing when people disagree with you and that just shouts out "insecurity." In addition, your craving for attention is showing through you. Why else would you make a thread like this? You want people on your side.”

I have found that a spirited debate can be intellectually stimulating. Debates test a person’s beliefs. If you truly believe in what you believe, you should be willing to defend your position on those beliefs. There is not one set law that encompasses everything in the universe. There are individual laws for different circumstances (1 + 1 = 2). When logic dictates a change in laws, then the changes have to be embraced in order to evolve (grow). If you don’t evolve, then that means that you are perfect. I’ve yet to come across perfection. Nor do I believe it exists (I really don’t want to get into a debate on GOD right now). If you can to evolve, then you die (Where is the horse and buggy now?) If you are not willing to evolve that’s just plain stupid and suicidal.

“You asked for peoples' opinions, and this is mine.”

Now you know why I asked for the opinions of others. Thank you for yours.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Please cast your votes fellas. We know what those women parents & wives of ours be telling the kids after their attitude has run us off or we're still with them and we're at work tryting to make a honest living.This is an opportunity to reclaim your balls.