Bros, you think these colored contacts look fake? Looking for ONS

Jug_head_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup doods,

I got these colored contacts a while back but im going out of town to hit the clubs/ bars and curious as to how you think they look? They look fake? They make my eyes pop with black hair and they look good. Ive worn them before and I got compliments from all types of chicks. Ive seen asian girls with these honey contacts and they look so fake/ stupid. Thoughts?

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/213323.jpg/
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/213333.jpg/

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are pretty easy to spot. A naturally colored iris occurs inside of the cornea, but colored contacts have their pigment on the surface. If you're looking carefully into a girl's eyes (as you should be!) you will be able to notice them.

I find it to be a perfect disarm/neg to use on a girl, because they usually spend a LOT of time getting their appearance in order if they're going to splurge for colored contacts. I simply say, "Hey, nice contacts! What's your real eye color?" It's a backhanded compliment that demonstrates value and leads into building rapport. If you can crack the shell and get to the girl on the inside, she'll fall for you like a row of dominoes!

Jug_head_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good call. My eyes naturally squint so its hard to really see the iris, you can only see the honey color. I might try it out one night just to see results. Plus, the club and bars tend to be on the darker side for my advantage. Any other thoughts?

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
They don't look too fake, but personally, I HATE coloured-contacts, male or female. It's just unnerving to look at a person with noticeably fake eyes; it's a whole different level than dyed hair and my opinion, more like getting plastic surgery.

My useless opinion-aside, looks good brother. Your look seems real, and if girls respond positively more power to you.

goldStandard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like fake contacts on chicks i plan to just fvck with. It's almost like roleplaying because I remember this asian girl with blue contacts. No matter how obviously fake they were I considered them as props :)

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls over here wear these contacts that make the eyes glitter. Im not sure what they are called, but when I make eye contact with them, I want to instantly **** them.

Maybe the same will work for you. Personally, I give a thumbs down to the pictures.