Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Bro's before hoes' - When is a girl off limits?

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social game; where you've made a good grounding of yourself with a good core group of male friends. Yet you're not really part of them i.e. not part of their group chat groups and the likes but you're still invited to social events and a significant voice in the group. Part of that social group you know a few guys have been chasing after a chick of that circle; one guy has been going at it for 8 months.

Now lets say that you've caught the eye of this girl, would you still test the waters knowingly of the interests of the male friends? Or is she off limits much like not mixing work and fun?

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's already fu*king your friend I would consider her off limits. If your friends are just interested in her but aren't fu*king her, then go for it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how valuable the circle is to you and what sort of quality the chick is

It’s not really worth being ejected from a productive and lucrative social circle over a ONS

The only other option is to disarm the males in the group and then disguise your true intentions towards HB whilst also making sure HB can keep her mouth shut after a pounding

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the answer is: It depends.

I've turned down attention from girls that my brother has been cluelessly pursuing before and at times where I haven't wanted to embarass another bro.
If your friends are real friends then I'd put them in front of a random ho that you could potentially bang. If your friends are douchbags then you don't really owe them anything.

I think the difficulty can come when the woman in question is quality and is clearly interested in you rather than the fellow bro. Hopefully in that case they would step aside and not be butthurt if she chooses you instead.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in this situation and took the prize when it was offered. Not with friends' plates though (although I did phone one one night to check if it was cool if I banged a chick he fvcked a few weeks earlier).
If the other guys are chumps and not close friends, take that pvssy and pound it.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes take that pvssy and pound it. All fair in love and war.

Donaldinho

Don Juan
Reaction score
"one guy has been going at it for 8 months" sounds like the guy is just an orbiter to me. That's a long time to pursue a girl and not fvck her.
I say go for it and at the same time help your buddy out by making him take the red pill.
It may even elevate your status in the group as they're all trying to get with this chick and you actually get it done.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the relevant bros are ok with it, fair game, if they're not, she's off limits. that simple.

there are scenarios where the relevant bro is likely to say "no way!" or go, "why would I care?" but generally, it's if your bro says it's cool, then proceed.

if you proceed without/regardless of permission, you're saying that random pvssy #4545745 means more to you than your friend does, the precise opposite of bros before hoes.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Tomo said:
Part of that social group you know a few guys have been chasing after a chick of that circle; one guy has been going at it for 8 months.

Now lets say that you've caught the eye of this girl, would you still test the waters knowingly of the interests of the male friends? Or is she off limits much like not mixing work and fun?
Absolutely not bro. It is on like donkey kong and go after her with a vengeance.

Your bros likely don't care about you as much as you think, and they would not hesitate to sleep with a girl in the group if they could. :wave:

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kind of depends if you're "in" with the group or not. What i mean is this: there are groups of guys that you're decent friends with, you party with, hit them up to party, yada, yada...However, often times you are not a core member of the group. Kind of like an auxillary friend. You're not one of the guys they would hit up during the day to hang out and play video games with etc., etc.

You don't wanna be known as the guy that just comes and tries to pick up on their women. I was this guy. I had mutual friends with this group of guys. We were cool and everything and they were happy to see me whenever i came to their parties and stuff. However, after a while, i would always be that drunk guy that went around ruthlessly hitting on all the girls that they were friends with. Pretty soon they didnt call me up to party any more.

Social circle game takes far, far more tact and strategy than cold approaching. You have to plan two steps ahead and keep your reputation in mind, because often if you really blow it with a person or two, the group as a whole will start to reject you, especially if you're not a core member of the group. You piss off one of the guys or creep out one of the girls, and they will slowly (if not outright) start to pull away from you. And if you're in college, you have to be extra careful, because the party scene is like high school all over again. You WILL run into the same people each weekend and girls won't even give you a chance if theres a rumor that you're a creep or skeezball.

Now, this is not true with your "crew". The guys that would take a bullet for you. You can act like an a$$ and they will forgive you, just like you forgive them for stupid drunk stuff. (Obviously don't go around banging girls that your friends are dating). You live and die with these guys. You know who they are. All girls that your buddies aren't dating are fair game. And if you get permission, you can even bang some of the same girls.

You have to weigh your options. If you just want to bang her and dont care about dating her or ruining your rep with the group, then go for it. But in general, it's better to get in really tight with the group, and then make sure you're not gonna piss anyone off by going for her.

As far as these "other guys chasing the girl"... it depends how much of a chode they are. If it's a smooth guy that gets laid a lot, then he probably won't give two sh!ts. He'll just be like "damn, you banged Stacy?! Sh!t man, i've been trying to hit that for MONTHS...." and you'll be cool. But since he's been going for her for 8 months, he's probably a chode and will get super butthurt if you take "his girl". So just be prepared for that.

Like others have said, guys are normally cool about this stuff and it's probably not a big deal. But I would feel it out first if you are at all concerned about your standing in this social circle. And keep in mind that if you dont step on any toes and bang a hot chick from the group.... that will give you social proof towards the other girls in the group and probably respect from the guys.

Just my two cents