Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

broken up for good (thou shalt never date thy neighbor)

phillyb

Don Juan
Reaction score
And thank GOD. Well me and my girlfriend broke up about a week ago....last night i accidentaly ran into her coming down the stairs with her ex boyfriend at her side. Very f-cking weird moment! What's more is, we are neighbors, and I still have some sh-t up at her place that i would like back...cd's and a dvd. The problem is, I don't want to see her ever again...much less talk to her.....the last time we talked she was cold anyway. So...should i leave a note at her door asking her to just leave my sh-t at the doorstep? I really need to move!

PS....never ever ever date your neighbor.....

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a man and a DJ.

Go up and ask her for your stuff face to face - or on the phone.

Just do it like a man.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be able to be free in your attitude towards women enough to be convincing in the fact that you don't give a F*ck what they do, and that means believing at least somewhat inwardly that down deep you really don’t give a damn if the girl you are f*cking with or used to f*uck with is ****ing someone else.

So what you need to do to play this game is you have to be able to control the natural feelings of jealousy which arise in a man over his possessions - ie..your woman or your ex woman.

As one author wrote don’t end up like O.J. looking through the window while his freaky ex-wife was giving a blow*j*ob to a man on the living room couch while the kids were upstairs.

In other words what I'm saying is keep your emotions on a tight rein. Let it go. Accept the fact that yes she will be f*ucking other men pretty soon and probably sucking his d*ck too.

You don’t want you mentally f*cked up and unable to concentrate at the next day just cause your ex didn’t call you last night or when you freaked out and tried to call her in the middle of the night, you couldn't get through cause all of her phones were turned off.

Don't be like many of the guys on this site and wonderin what she’s doing? and why are her phones shut off!” Stupid, she’s getting f*cked that's what she is doing, just hope that that other ass*hole isn't better at it than you are!

The sooner you get used to this idea the easier it will be for you. She used to be your possession but like a old car that you have sold it's no longer yours.

And yeah never sh*t where you eat or sleep.

I am amazed at how many weak men will date girls from their jobs, now this to me is the ultimate in stupidity!!!!