“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Starting this thread while she's still here

brutality just came of me,

I told her "its not happiliy ever after for me" I need something new


I told her I wet on a date with colombian, shes here crying

Glad it's done
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Starting this thread while she's still here

brutality just came of me,

I told her "its not happiliy ever after for me" I need something new


I told her I wet on a date with colombian, shes here crying

Glad it's done
It's the right choice. You'll be better off in the long run.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Starting this thread while she's still here

brutality just came of me,

I told her "its not happiliy ever after for me" I need something new


I told her I wet on a date with colombian, shes here crying

Glad it's done
Hhhmmm......Colombinan..... I would have gone to the date and never say a word.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
It’s better to rip the bandaid off and go forward. To do otherwise is wasting everyone’s time...and time is the most valuable thing you have.

It’s for the best. You weren’t that into her.

Next. Cheers
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She ended up staying the night (no sex) - she cried a lot and didn't want to leave this morning.

I was honest that we have no future together - glad that chapter is one.

You are a trainwreck
I'm actually pretty stable now, but thanks.
 
Top