Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up with my girlfriend last night

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time i've actually broke up with a girl. I could see warning signs that the relationship might be coming to an end. This last girl to the best of my knowledge is what we call a "branch swinger." She got caught in a lie about where she was at last night. Then lied upon that lie when the pieces started coming together.

I'm a believer that once trust is compromised then the relationship is over. I know most if not all women lie. i can deal with this. But once I see behaviorial changes(not the type where the flames of passion have died down), the kind where you can tell something is up and then red flags start to go up, then it's time to get rid of the "ole punching bag".

I went with my gut and I believe i did the right thing.

My advice to some of you younger guys is to not cling to any woman you're with if sh1t hits the fan. Look at your relationships from outside the box and make decisions on what you see. It doesn't matter if you have feelings for her or not. Remember, Time heals all wounds.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the sounds of things you did the right thing. Go enjoy your freedom!

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

The trouble is having the chance to catch her lie, you can be a sucker for months or even years without ever knowing it.

A past girlfriend cheated on me and I was clueless about it. We had broken up by the time a friend of hers accidentally let it slip that she had cheated on me during the relationship.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that bugs me about all this is that one of my friends works with this chick. The night i broke up with her he told me something weird happened a week ago. At work she asked him if i ever told my last girlfriend that i loved her and how long it took me to do so if i did.

I'm not the type to tell a girl i love her before she tells me.. so this information doesn't bug me all that much but it does a little.

I pretty much am going NC on her also because of her behavior and the fact that i broke up with her. She texted me last night saying , " plz dont tell ppl i cheated on you because i didnt.>

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she sent you that text? Why is she worried you you going to tell the whole town she cheated on you? Please be upfront with us. Tell us the whole story . You holding back important information we need to better assist you.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why she sent that text but what i do know is this: Women care what others think of them. One of a woman's greatest fears is being looked upon as a slvt.

She branch swinged from her last b/f of 12 months to me. Since she is a "branch swinger" she started to hang out with me(not alone) while she was with this last b/f. She finally broke it off with him and then we were together.

Our relationship lasted in between 3-4 months(summer fling/rebound possibly).

It was pretty much like a regular relationship.. Had fun and laughs, but bumped heads other times. One thing that i would have liked to change was the fact that she stayed at my house every night instead of her parents(she's early 20's im mid 20's). I'm not sure if that was a mistake since she never stayed at home(stayed at his house) when we very first started hanging out.

Sex wise it was decent most of the time. Very good sometimes(when we had sex often) and kinda crappy when we didn't do it but once every like 3 days and right after a period since i was usually amped up by the time we got to sex and didn't last but 5 minutes or so once i was in. Also, she didn't really clean up to well in her vag area. I like clean shaven or neatly trimmed vagina's.. this isn't the 70's... I told her i'd like her to shave and she did around the pu$$y lips and stuff but left everything(hair) that was behind her vagina. This was a turn off sometimes when i noticed it.

Within the last week she said she wasn't happy with our relationship. Her reasoning was that i was getting mad over everything. I blew it off pretty much. I said i would work on it.

Then the day of the breakup came. During the day we went swimming and she doesn't like being pushed in so when we pulled in the driveway she said, " no pushing me in, splashing, or dunking me"(pretty much all the fun stuff, lol) I said, with a smile, " you shouldn't have told me not to do that now i have to". So we get on the deck and are getting ready to get in and i act like i was going to throw her in by giving her a hug then i let go. She said, "if you throw me in i will breakup with you" MAJOR RED FLAG in my book. This weirded me out so i acted like i was gonna give her another hug and then i jumped in holding on to her.

ME: Guess we're broke up now
Her: Yea
ME: Come on then let's get out and i can take you home then
Her: Ok
ME: Oh and i don't do the whole friends thing with ex's
Her: Well you talk to <name> (my last ex)
ME: No i don't. I never even text her back
I just leaned back on the wall i was by while she was on the other side of the pool.
Her: I was just kidding we're not broke up
Me: Ok that's good because i wasn't going to drive you home, you would have had to walk
Rest of convo was blah blah blah.. then we had a good time swimming and laying on the rafts.

That night i was going to the movies with some friends and i told her she could come if she wanted. She didn't tell me she wasn't going till like 2 hours before the movie and i was ok with it. She was gonna wait on her friend to call her to hang out that night. About an hour before the movie she texted me telling me to have fun at the movie. I forgot to text back so she texted me like 15 min later saying " Are you mad at me"... I thought WTF is her deal. I didn't text her right back so she called me 5 min later. I talked to her and didn't comment on her texts then got off the phone cuz i was picking up my friend. She said that i could text her if i wanted to. LOL...

Now after the movie she had 2 free hours to come see me after she left her friends house(her friend lives in the same town as us). She texted me 30 min before she left her friends house saying that she was tired and was gonna go home soon. I didn't tell her to come over or even ask since she mentioned going home instead of coming over before she went home.

Going on a tangent here on why she was staying home this particular night. About 2 weeks ago maybe less she stated that she was gonna stay home 8/16 because school was starting the next day and she wanted to make sure she could get up( @ 9am) and was giving me a heads up so i don't get mad. I asked, " why would i get mad?" she said that she was just telling me. But the previous day she got up around that time no problem after staying the night at my house. This made me the slightest bit suspicous.

She called me after she left her friends house and it was a normal convo but at the end when we were getting off the phone her words speeded up a little. I noticed this. So i drove by her house and her car wasnt there so i called her and no answer. She texted saying she was in the shower. I texted her right back saying that "was going to stop by and give you a kiss goodnight but you didn't answer and you car wasn't there" she called me within 5 minutes and said , "my dad is driving my car around to listen to that sound it was making so they can fix it tomorrow thats why my car isnt here". I tell her that i was gonna stop then since she was home.

I get back there and her car still isnt there. so i text her.
Me: im here
Her: just dont worry about it
I call no answer. Call again no answer. I was like hell no.

I walk up to her house and knock on the door and her dad and mom are in the living room. her dad answers the door and i ask if she's there. he said i think she is then her mom said i dont know where she is. as i walk out i say " well i guess i'm going to breakup with her"

I text her.
ME: It is over
Her: Whatever
Her: ill get my stuff tomorrow
Me: you got caught in a lie. i cant trust you anymore. your stuff in in your driveway
Her: ok
Her: well you were always getting mad at me anyways
Her: I wasn't happy
guess at this point she went home cuz she texted me saying that i forgot 2 things. so i texted " k"

Her: dont worry about < the other things>
then she calls me, i dont answer
Her: yea bring them
so i drive over sit them on the porch, knock, as i walk away i see her come to the door. i didnt turn around i just left.

So i get another text, what im calling her cover up text, saying, " i was at <a different friend of hers> house and i know how you get mad about me hanging out with my friends so that's why.... " blah blah blah..

LIES.. PERIOD..

I found this to be funny since everyone on this earth hangs out with friends unless they are loners. So why would i get mad. Plus she told me she was hanging out with a different friend earlier that night and didn't lie about it and i didnt get mad..

I believe she wanted out of the relationship and was thinking about it but i pulled the trigger first.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you made the right choice. If you think or have a feeling that something fishy is going on and she does happen to break that trust barrier, its time to move on.

What my friend does is just break it off and doesn't tell them why. Walk away like and man and don't look back. He never ever puts himself in a situation where he can look like the bad guy.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice nice. Most likely that slvt was cheating. Please go completely nc. Nc is for you to heal. Don't let her seduce you back in to her bullsh!t . She lied straight to your face. How can you ever trust her again?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i'm a NC master =p. my buddy said, " she's not gonna be happy when she's getting the Tizzle Treatment"

This breakup isn't even that bad. Just usually takes a while for things to subside depending on a few factors. gotta stay busy.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a text last night saying "im so sry", didn't text back. The only thing that really sucks at this point is waking up in the morning and not being able to go back to sleep cuz im use to her being beside me. its fvcking rediculous.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay strong. Its only when they realize you aren't available anymore that they go into panic mode.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is go out by yourself or with a friend and talk to some random girls. Get back the excitement of playing the game.

Another thing I do which seems to work for me whenever i get a case of oneitis or whatever is to go on plentyoffish or any other dating site and look at pictures of hot local women and save them to my desktop.

When you have a girlfriend rather than spin plates you have her image in the back of your mind all the time. When you let go of her it becomes hard to erase her image from your mind.

Just looking at pictures of other women has helped me in those situations where oneitis wouldn't leave me alone. It reminds you that there are plenty of hot girls in your area you could be banging.

And of course I always erase all pictures of my exes + all contact with them. I do not have not 1 picture of any of my exes in my computer or as regular photographs. I'm very superstitious and I'm a big believer of positive energy and looking at a picture of an ex only brings back negative energy.

Vespoli

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta agree, Tizzle, I kept my relationship going long past the point of yours, and I ignored a few signs. Eventually she told me she wasn't happy. Then she had a new boyfriend a week later. Did she cheat? No doubt about it.

I initiated NC, and in my most recent thread I chronicled some of her text messages in which she tried to invite me over, while she was still dating her current BF. Women like this are trash and should be treated as such.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you did the right thing my man, by looking at things from a neutral perspective.

It also sounds like you'll be over this in no time at all, no contact is hard for some guys but its also the best healer there is. Plus you cutting her out will be a massive blow to this *****witch's confidence.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont let her get to you while she tries to claw you back.

She can talk all the crap about how much she loves you and how sorry she is, but you know how she truly felt when she didnt give a **** about lying to you. Then replyin with 'whatever' when you broke up with her.

She's only changing her tune because you have taken your power back, she wont make you happy anymore like she used to.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Dont let her get to you while she tries to claw you back.

She can talk all the crap about how much she loves you and how sorry she is, but you know how she truly felt when she didnt give a **** about lying to you. Then replyin with 'whatever' when you broke up with her.

She's only changing her tune because you have taken your power back, she wont make you happy anymore like she used to.
I believe this to be 100% correct. I didn't take into account the "power" aspect. Thanks for pointing that out.

Also, thanks for the responses guys.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got 3 texts within an hour last night:

hey

i'm sorry and i miss you

Please talk to me

.. I didn't text back. This might be panic mode starting to sit in.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting... keep us updating of how her panic mode progresses... lol

I enjoy successful break up stories :)
better single than with someone like that bro!!

the best revenge is indifference...

this is why they love bad boys and jerks... they are attracted to the power of men who blow them off and treat them like ****... its illogical but works... but women are illogical..