Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up with my GF

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It had only been like 2months. But i liked her so much. Because we spent so much time together. Yes I seem afc and all that.. But she was 16 I was 18 and she has reallly strict parents they found out everything that we hung out at nights and all that.. She got in lots of trouble and now is never allowed to see me or go out for a period of time ..

Her dad wanted 2 know where I lived etc. Honest truth is she likes me a lot ... Like a lot and i like her a lot. But I guess its ended..

Im fairly down as we talked on phone about this all and its done...

What eats me up is that we both liked each other so much and it wasn't even in our control.

**** this...

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
It worse when you break up for dumb reasons and both still like eachother, maybe in time her dad will let her see you.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh...star crossed lovers. Do you like her enough that you'd go up to her dad and kick him the nuts if he didn't let you see her?

Think on that.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation pisses me off. Because its not a situation where we dont like each other.. We like each other a lot. It just she not going to be allowed out and stuff and ye..

Dunno what can i do?