Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke Up with Gf Again

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her family got the better of her again. Because of there racism to turks and there greeks.

Here is an extract of some of the email she wrote me.

i dun even know wat 2 say cause ive eiither said it all before or i dun knoi just how to say it.anytime i was depreesed or upset any thoughts uo us wud be enough 2 comfort me. loving you is wat i hav found that makes me feel so gud i dnt want 2 be down, If u ever need a friend 4 comfort i'll always be here, i wanna be here. I wanna be the first girl u *** 2 cause i will always luv u even if im not wif u. The only reason why im writing this in a letter is cause i know if i here ur voice i will break. yuv granted all ma wishes i need u. U have 2 understand no one will ever need you like me. I really dun understnad dat something that feels so gud inside can be worng. Im never going 2 be through wif u cause u dnt know how much u were aprt of me u were and always will be. everywhere i go every1 i see is u and anytime happy, sad or confused im always thinking of u. I cnt stop missing u im always wishing i was with u. I want 2 know so much more about u, do u go out, do u still think about wat still could be????

We have 2 let each other go i dnt want 2 say that but thats the way it has 2 be cause we cnt be together no matta how much we luv. Nothing i want more than 2 be with u .serz all i want is u but it can never be . so i have 2 say ****... i dun know. What 2 say theirs jus 2 much but i luv u and i want u 2 be happy and maybe you u should try.Be gud, take care and dun take anything fro granted, have a gud life i luv u soooooooooooo much

Pretty much ripped a dagger through me..

Reaction score
She sounds ghetto!! You need a to break-up with yourself to accept such!! :rolleyes:

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IceCream said:
Tough call dude. "Love" is not enough.

Dont worry you're only 19, live on.
Absolutely, once you get into your 20s he'll see things different.

For now, just move on if she doesn't want to be with you, whether through her choice or her family. You can't stop living your own life, especially at 19.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I'll be honest she loves me so much and she won't be able to have any guy for a long time.

Only thing is what can I say to her so the second she has more freedom she can comeback to me for another crack at it?!?!

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Compared to the dumb threads. This thread is about a relationship actually valuable.. Any other replies??!?!

Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
Guys I'll be honest she loves me so much and she won't be able to have any guy for a long time.
You are obviously 19!! Wake up kid, The Matrix has you!!

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear what she's saying. Here's some advice;

1) dont listen to what she's saying, look at what she's doing. Girls say one thing and do another, its the story of their lives. The sooner you realise not to listen so much to women, but pay more attention to what they do you'l be quids in.

2) plenty more fish in the sea, who can hopefully write english better insted of all dis garbage dats ther in da email she sent u......ahhhhh!

Best thing you can do is start dating another women asap, and if your meant to be together she'l come running back. Women hate it when you have other interested girls.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the 15 years old girl that her father is not happy for you to date?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She types like a 15 y/o.

Last Man Standing said:
You are obviously 19!!

I was just thinking of how the OP reminded me of myself at 19. When you are that age, LTRs seem a lot more important than they are.

To the OP, neither your girl or you (especially her) know what you want at your age. The best thing that can happen to you as a guy is to stay single and lay a lot of girls for the next ten years or so. Then, when your current gf is your age, getting older and fatter, you can still hook up with a 19 y/o. It's hard to see that at 19 - girls your age are just beginning to peak with their looks. But if you married your gf, you'd never get to be an older guy dating younger women, and I'd hate to see anyone miss out on that.