"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Broke up the right way, but i secretly still want it to work... Now What?

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Some of you know my situation with my 3 yr. LTR. Basically I told her I wish her well in her life, but I got to move on with mine unimpeded. She was being all ****ty and going to break up with me first so I had to drop this bomb. Now I have made it clear that I want to completely cut her out of my life and move on. I can live my life without her, but I'd like her in it too, so now what do I do when she comes crawling back after I cut contact. And she will come crawling back because I know her too well. I mean... I did tell her I want to move on without even being friends and such. What is the next logical step? ~Zappa
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Sounds like you can't let go.

Silly cuz she'd have broken your heart soon and then you'd be really hurting.

You've made the right move now stick to your guns.

When you say she was being ****ty do you mean sl*tty? If so why would you want her around anyways. She'd be f*cking around on you and causing you more pain.

Bigger and better things bro. They are out there.
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
no, i meant sh!tty... I talked to her and she says she doesn't believe that i'd cut her off. You're right, I have to stick to my guns. ~Zappa
 
Top