broke up now need advice please

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a little long but to the point...

so i was seeing this girl for about 3-4 weeks (maybe a little longer). We both considered ourselves together (boyfriend/girlfriend.

(a little background - this girl has a kid (which im cool w b.c she knows im not trying to be a daddy & she didnt want that either, we have had sex many times, were both in college so time is valuable)

so the other night she tells me "i think i liked things better when we were just friends, i feel alot of pressure to have sex with you/see you every night"

i told her "thats fine, and i never wanted her to feel pressured about having sex" (seeming like i really didnt care", then i went on to tell her that due to her recent flakyness(would call me then say she had to go, would hang out together for only a little bit, seem very distant, tell me she is doing one thing then later i found out she was doing another(she would say she is going to the gym=i wouldnt call her or bug her cuz i figured she was @ the gym, but i would find out she is at home doing nothing) i was about to end things myself ... although i did say things in a nice way, wasnt a straight up ass about it just saying hey ya know i felt this way about things recently -

she went on to see if i was mad at her - she asked me this many times. I told her i was NOT mad but not happy.

last night she called me and asked to come over to just hang out, i was a little reluctant at first but i figured she wanted to talk a little more - so we did talk - she brought up questions like 'did you tell your friends about what happened? what they think?'

My dilema is... she is calling me, asking what i am doing, what im going to be doing and so on - like she did while we were together. Any thoughts as to why this is?
do you think this is a test?
what should i do - i still like her - and i zone her out of my mind all day long, but then she calls me and she is back in my mind, wondering Why is she calling me like this...? any thoughts would be helpful

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip307.htm
i read that and it said its usally a test but i wanted to get added feedback...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumps should only be used 24 hours after the post, or if the thread has moved off of the first page. Not because it moved down 6 spots. :rolleyes: Keep it in mind next time, thanks.

Here's the deal - you made yourself way too availiable. Stop seeing her so much, stop calling her so much. Don't have sex every time you see each other. In fact, go a few days (or even a week!) without seeing her. Do different things, don't let it get boring... which is what it sounds to me like you let it become. Girls don't walk away from something they enjoy...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about this one too much. I'd say it's just post relationship aftershocks. There'll be an adjusting period after you get physical with a girl especially if you're in college. I wouldnt' think too much of it.

I'm not sure how much hanging out i'd do with here after that, because it detracts from time that you could be spending finding someone else who is clear about their emotions, isn't flaky, and is willing to engage themselves phsically with you too boot.