Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Broke up . 6 month anniversary tomorrow . Help!!

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
So , me and my gf of almost 6 months broke up last week . It was kinda mutual , I didn't really beg her or anything but I did get a little over excited about the breakup , saying things like I'm really happy that we're breaking up and that she was stopping me from being a better person . She cried at the mall where we were for about 4 hours begging me to still be friends with her , I declined . But anyways , tomorrow was supposed to be our 6 months and I had ordered something a long time ago to be delivered to her . It includes a big note about how much she means to me . The payment has been made and I cannot get a refund but I can cancel the order . Should I let the person make the delivery or ask him to cancel it ?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it and how expensive are we talking here? Maybe i'm just cheap, but if we're talking more than $100 here and it's able to be resold......i might be a **** enough to tell her about it and say you want it to return it and get your money back and then flip it on craigslist...

That is super awkward though. Can you just change the delivery address to your place?

If it's cheap though, just cancel it and take the hit. If it was mutual theres no need to mess with her head with a note professing your love for her...that's just cruel. Maybe if she cheated on you, but she didnt.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't change the delivery address ..

To be honest , every time i tried breaking up with her in the past , she would beg me not to leave her , like literally get on her knees in public . And even when she was asking me to be friends with her , she did the same thing . I didn't enjoy it all but just saying . After our breakup , we met once and she kept asking me I'm dating this girl she saw me with , she asked me like 4 times . And then last night , she randomly tried to have a conversation with me at the library and the night before that kept messaging me , asking if I can give the money that I owed her to her and not her roommate because of some BS reason . So I don't know how "mutual" it was if she's still being this way .

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just change the delivery address to your address.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got what you deserved OP. Next time, don't be such a control freaking bully (& yes, I remember you).

I hope you don't look too stupid. :crackup:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wtf is a 6 month anniversary and why are you doing grandiose things for a chick six months in? Next time dont make up new definitions for the word anniversary and stop doing unnecessary sh!t like this.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't change the address . She got it last night and started to call me 4-5 times , I didn't take the calls . I know a part of me wants to get her back but I think taking that call in the middle of the night would have made me look desperate . So I decided to let it be and I messaged her in the morning why she called me . She didn't reply but we bumped into each other at dinner and she said she got the gifts last night and was having a "moment" , I said okay and went back to my food . That's it .

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you buy them for a 1 year anniversary? a car? 6 months is nothing and you shouldn't be buying presents at 6 months. presents should only be given for a birthday and Christmas after you dated a year. those shouldn't be expensive gifts either because you will look like a fool giving her something big when she hands her token gift to you.