broke my ex gf wrist

xander

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still have very strong feelings for my ex...but we had broke up few months ago and just recently started to hang out as friends. few days ago we were out driving in the middle of the night and i bet her 20 bucks to go skinny dipping she agreed but the water was too cold so she agreed to go in bra and panties. she got out of the water and told me to carry her to the car.so i did but it was pitch black i couldn't see anything, i ended up tripping and ended up dropping her causing her to land on her arm.at first she was all don't worry about it was an accident..but as a few days go bye her wrist starts to get more painful and she might need to get surgery. i hadn't spoken to her in the past 2 days up until today when she was telling me how she cant do anything and shes crying 24/7 from the pain. so i said well i can take you to the hospital to get some pain medication and she said no thanks.. if i go ill go alone..it sounds like she hates me now or atleast pissed off at me..is our friendship over or is it just the pain that's making her not care.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks; sounds like a bad accident. I'd leave her alone too lol. At least for awhile

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had an x-ray, right? They should have prescribed pain meds then. I'm presuming that when she said "if I go" that she meant "if I go back," right???

If she didn't have an x-ray and it is broken, it will not heal correctly on its own. Her wrist will be fvcked up and hurt for a very long time, then arthritis will set in and it will hurt for the rest of her life. If she did not ever seek medical treatment, grab her by the good arm, try not to break that one:D , and drag her to the emergency room, whether she has health insurance or not.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she broke your heart, you broke her wrist. hey, you're even. :D

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
god, what an ahole. She obviously hasn't broken anything, or he'd not have been with her again, right? While I would try very hard to get her to proper medical attention, I'd stay away from her forever, cause she's STUPID to risk a lifetime of poor functioning and pain over just not wanting to seek treatment.

Reaction score
She's clearly expecting him to insist and be forceful about it though i wouldn't recommend fking with a broken wrist. She wants him to come to her rescue and she's probably wondering WTF is taking so long.

xander

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
she broke your heart, you broke her wrist. hey, you're even. :D

lol thats pretty much what i said to her...and i took her to the hospital the day it happened and she got x rays they said it might be a buckle fracture which is apparently a really painful thing to have and shes going to see another dr on tue to see if she needs surgery or whatever...she ended up messaging me earlier on facebook today asking me to go on a mission and that she will give me gas money.but by the time i got off work and went on she had left, her mom said she went to get her brother..so im guessing she just wanted me to drive and go with her to get her brother..but atleast she still wants to hang out with me. lol

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xander said:
lol thats pretty much what i said to her...and i took her to the hospital the day it happened and she got x rays they said it might be a buckle fracture which is apparently a really painful thing to have and shes going to see another dr on tue to see if she needs surgery or whatever...she ended up messaging me earlier on facebook today asking me to go on a mission and that she will give me gas money.but by the time i got off work and went on she had left, her mom said she went to get her brother..so im guessing she just wanted me to drive and go with her to get her brother..but atleast she still wants to hang out with me. lol

How much is she paying you to be her chauffeur?

Find a new chick.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xander said:
atleast she still wants to hang out with me. lol
Right there is the problem. What an awful attitude.

You still have strong feelings for her but youre willing to hang out as friends. I thought this thread would be about how you broke her wrist and its forcing you to deal with her, but in reality you love getting her attention. LEAVE HER ALONE.