TheManMasenko
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2022
- Messages
- 264
- Reaction score
- 193
- Age
- 25
who cares?
Most of you men would f*** her still.
Most of you men would f*** her still.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Facts. I would. Raw too....might just eat the box lolwho cares?
Most of you men would f*** her still.
Bruh. No. Raw? She’s a hve.Facts. I would. Raw too....might just eat the box lol
She has at least 35 bodies. She is a 304.Why exactly she's a ho3?
3.What's the body count of your wife?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Once it's past 4-5 it doesn't matter anyway because the woman most probably has mental issues and you shouldn't get in a relationship with her because of that, not the high body count per se (which is just one manifestation of those mental issues).We got posters in here that say "if you ask a woman her body count she might be honest and tell you the truth", but then other posters say "don't believe her bro that's bs bro, multiply it by 3 or 4 bro, she's too hot to have that lower body count bro"
That's why body count don't matter and you shouldn't ask it anyways.