"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Brings kid on first date

Status
Not open for further replies.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Fvcks sake....make the world a better place as you're fvcking along with it.
Rsd bullshyt
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
You guys are what's wrong with "your" culture.
You're closed off...anything beta...you shut down... anything....low interest....move on....
You're mostly Americans I assume
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Here's what you do....
Step one....
Be skinny....shocker girls don't like fatties
Second
Pay for a haircut
Third
Exercise
Fourth
Don't stay home....that sounds negative...so think of it like this.


Be outside 12 hours a day on your day off.
7 hours a day on your days that you work.
Do jumping jacks at the park. .that's not weird.

My question was is it weird.


You guys are weird.
At least she had practice raising a child before and if she had mine.
You guys have no idea.

Don't join the military. They're stocked up.
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Oh God....kids....I cant handle that.

You know what's hard to handle.... cancer....PTSD....losing a leg.

"Nexting" is not in this realm.
It's in yours ....how do I play her and get mines.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
“Well...that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand!”
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
ANY NORMAL GUY WOULD NOT BE READING THIS.
THERE IS A BUNCH OF SHYT ONLINE TO READ.
ANY NORMAL GUY WOULD NOT NEED "HELP"
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
....you guys seem to say being progressive is the way....guy leads...she follows....
Ok.
How does one lead when she already has experienced life more than you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
...
and you said nothing...
You’re having a meltdown on an internet message board. What do you want me to say? Your username checks out - that’s about all I can say at this point.
 
Last edited:

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
264
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Dude, you want to LTR her, you LTR her. Enjoy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top