Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing the fun back into PUA and game

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am noticing with a lot of guys coming on here and being disappointed in their results and taking game so seriously. For example they go out one night and get zero results and go home and think about the rest of the weekend and why they had failed. This kind of negative results driven mindset really effects your game and will effect your results dramatically.

Going out and meeting women should be fun and exciting. I understand guys with low success will have a tough time thinking like this but it can be done because I have done it myself. I found that being myself and having a good time is a much better method of getting girls than memorizing PUA methods and robotically acting them out. I used to be the guy that went out and stood around not doing much to becoming the guy that is having a good time and fun to be around.

So my message is to lighten up and go out for the purpose of having fun and be yourself. Do not care so much about results, these days when I get rejected I laugh it off instead of going home and thinking about it for days about why I got rejected. I know there could be hundreds of reasons for why I got rejected and most of them will probably not be my fault. I understand that this will not apply to everyone because everyone has different personalities but lightening up your mood and not caring about results can be done by everyone.

I think that is one of the crucial first steps of becoming a DJ and after you can achieve that you will truly begin your quest for in mastering the art of seduction and pick up.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is about just going out and having fun.

PUA is a gimmick that is designed to make men fail.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Really?

skinnyguy said:
I don't care what it did you, but the game's been good to me.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I don't care what it did you, but the game's been good to me.
And I'm not out here hating on game, its been good to me so far as well. But in my opinion to truly understand game and different styles of seduction you have to eliminate that negative mindset and eliminate taking rejection so personally.

If you go out, have fun and have game as well then it sets you up for a good night. Some people learn all these PUA methods and do not get into a good mood and do not give a good vibe when they go out showing no confidence with the material expecting results.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
It's not a gimmick, it just comes with a few caveats.

1. Most of it is having the balls and emotionally maturity to accept the first stage is going to be rejection - adjust - rejection - adjust.

2. Looks matching is a thing. People date those who are similar to them on the "looks scale" so if you're really ugly and trying to hit up supermodels, you're going to really struggle.

3. You need to wipe out the "noise" and focus on what's actually working for you. A lot of marketing is just filler and mental masturbation.

4. You can't change someones mind who wasn't open to having their mind changed in the first place.

5. There are other pieces to the puzzle, which sites like this do really well(your status, wealth etc) but I do think SS lacks on the game aspect.

6. Lastly what works for one person simply will not work for another. Take the Mystery Method, I'm not a 6'5 magician, so doing magic tricks would be stupid. Try a load of different things and find the method that works for you.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking it down to its basics, picking up girls should be fun. If your not having fun, then shes not having fun, and if shes not having fun with you. You got no game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainSaveAh0 said:
I found that being myself and having a good time is a much better method of getting girls than memorizing PUA methods and robotically acting them out.
There's that "Be yourself" advice again. A lot of people hate on that, but I really think it's some of the best advice there is. "Be yourself" basicallly means having the confidence that it is you, your real self, that has value. It means being comfortable in your own skin, and owning who you are, whatever it is that you have going for you. It means believing that women will like you for you, which is really very advanced inner game.

Mr Wright said:
2. Looks matching is a thing. People date those who are similar to them on the "looks scale" so if you're really ugly and trying to hit up supermodels, you're going to really struggle.
The problem is that PUA gurus who are trying to sell a product tend to deny this is true.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
There's that "Be yourself" advice again. A lot of people hate on that, but I really think it's some of the best advice there is. "Be yourself" basicallly means having the confidence that it is you, your real self, that has value. It means being comfortable in your own skin, and owning who you are, whatever it is that you have going for you. It means believing that women will like you for you, which is really very advanced inner game.

Exactly !

People that memorize a bunch of PUA material usually tend to not have success because they are just spitting out material at a woman with no personality attached to it or charm. Also a lot of people who memorize stuff tend to overthink every move and action they do giving off a bad vibe during the date.

Once you get comfortable with yourself then you can finally put some of this PUA material to good use and make it flow in with your game.