"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Bringing out the kid in her

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
I noticed that if i'm C+F to any women, they start to act like little shy girls like giggle, touch, tease, and stick their tongues at me.

Is this a way into their emotions / heart so that they'll have romantic feelings for you like a crush or something?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
I experienced the same thing. When I tease them or joke at them, they act like a girl. ****y and funny. I'm usually funny, only little ****y.

Like when they ask me how old I am, I told them "nineteen." They smile because they know I'm way older. It brings them closer. Yes. If you tell them they're too cute for a little girl, they would hit you if you let them close to you. Yes.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Hmmmm, kid around about my age... I like it! She'll ask my age, I'll tell her 21, she'll give me a strange look and then I'll admit to being 19 and that I lied because I didn't think she'd talk to a younger guy. :p

(no cracks about my age from the peanut gallery)
 
Top