Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing Home the Bacon...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Could I ask for some advice from the Cognacenti?..I wish to bring a young (for me) 42 year old Philippino for a months holiday to Australia...These are poor people with family obligations,I am loth to send cash for the return ticket,is it possible to get them a non negotiable airline ticket from your own country?...I am sure some one else on the forum experienced this problem...any Ideas?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear All,
Could I ask for some advice from the Cognacenti?..I wish to bring a young (for me) 42 year old Philippino for a months holiday to Australia...These are poor people with family obligations,I am loth to send cash for the return ticket,is it possible to get them a non negotiable airline ticket from your own country?...I am sure some one else on the forum experienced this problem...any Ideas?
I did this recently (different reason mind you).
I used my online vacation site (redtag I think). I gave the broker the contact info (email) of the person with instructions what I wanted, and they set it all up. The person gave passport information for a fixed return flight at a fixed time. The person was the "package", I was the client. The broker did what I wanted.

Should be able to do it easily Scar.
Just contact one of the online places you might use there.

SH

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Second half,
Yes that should work......Should she cancel then the refund goes to me and with passport details,she cannot sell to a Pal...
As an aside,has anyone had experience of bringing a Philippino to a Western Country...I should imagine they would find it very quiet and lonely,maybe too much so?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure where you live Señor Scara but there are plenty of Fillipinos in Australia that she can go see and gossip with. Search for a community in your city.