Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bringing back up my old DJHSB to help you all

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My old post that got eraced when they were cleaning out the fourms. Enjoy.

LOOKS, PERSONALTY, GEAR, CLASS, AND SOCIAL SKILLS DEFINED.

So, you’ve come this far? Good, I’m impressed. You have potential but you knew that all along. Last time I spoke of CONFIDENCE, REJECTIONS, and HOBBIES. One important point I left out is that another way to gain confidence is to talk to girls. ‘Oh boy… you really mean…’ Yes you have to talk to them. What were you thinking? Start off by asking simple ‘what time is it?’ and other one-liners. Don’t do this if there’s a clock in the room or something that she can just point to. Then move on to questions like ‘how’s your day going?’ and things that will start to make her talk and be more open to you. I’ll get into that later (not in this post).

Your look

I won’t lie. Looks do play a role in attracting women even though it is small compared to others. But most men don’t realize that even if you’re the hottest man on earth if you don’t know how to be Suave with the ladies you might as well be screwing your self. Don’t believe me? Why do even the least attractive guy can get 15# a week and fvcked? No matter how you look it is important to leave home looking and felling sharp. So wear clean clothes, wash up (I hate taking showers…just me. I don’t ever smell bad either cuz I get my soap at bed, bath, and beyond =D) , buy new clothes if you don’t have good ones. Even if you don’t like the ones you have don’t let eveone else know. Improvise as well and make up your own style off of pre-existing ones. I’ll talk more about you ‘Gear’ later this chapter.

Personality

Boy o boy, if you only knew how important this is you wouldn’t be reading this (unless your reviewing the legitimacy of my info). Its such a big word but can be broken down into a few basic ideas.

The way you think- Confidence is more then just a word. It’s a sate of mind. And when you act Confident you will have a CONFIDENT PERSONALTY. Do you think Tom Cruise goes around and acts all sad and wimpy? No, he KNOWS he can get what ever he wants when ever he wants it, that why ladies adore him. Because he KNOWS this so his PERSONALTY is ****y and reckless. But not everyone’s PERSONALTY is the same or get reflected in the same way. Most of us have good PERSONALTYS. That brings me to my next point,

The way you act/express your self- Ok, bear with me. This is a lil harder to explain, You my have the best PERSONALTY in the world. But if you act like a Jack-azz (not jerk) then you’re not going to connect to the ladies. Here are some examples.

Shy DJ- This is where some of us fit in. A shy DJ has a good Personality but doesn’t like to share his point of view with others. Well, unlike the other examples below you have the (IMO) best Personality. This is because you’re Shy and you know how people like to be treated because of your observations behind the scenes. Time to put that knowledge into use!

AFC- Average Fustrated Chump, Most of these guys have some balls (very small) and can muster the courage to talk to a women, maybe even ask some out. But they have very little good experience with girls and have mostly likely gotten dumped many a times, that’s why they came here. Un-like Shy guys they can talk to strangers, mostly 6-7’s but still. They have that advantage but not as good a personality in general (IMO).

Jerk- Mean guy, miss treats ladies. My get girls but doesn’t really know why. Don’t go this way. Be CONFDENT, not a jerk. Many Shy guys become jerks and not DJ’s. there IS a HUGE difference.

Player/Pimp/Mack- these guys never found SoSuave.com but had success with women. I’m from the streets and most people (any one who’s not a shy guy or AFC) are one of these 3.
A) Player, a player is some one who’s just after sex. Nothing to it really, He doesn’t think any one person can love him so he move on from girl to girl.
B) Pimp, They are the best of all 3 because they have both the skills of the Player and the MACK and are smooth talkers. But un-like the Juan they have a bad rep as a pimp (what girl in her right mind would go out with a pimp, she’ll get pimped in the process) and don’t do well in LTR’s because there job.
C) Mack- A smooth talker, and a big flirt, they don’t get a lot of ***** but they still get it. They are out going and like to clown around. They might even be in a LTR.

Don-Juan- Well this is what we all want to be? But few can ever be a TURE Don Juan. Its like this, when you choose to be a DJ there is like a start point and then a fork in the road. Most of us (including my self) take the long way and become a mix of any of the above weather it be a DJ-Pimp, or a DJ Shy, Player, and semi AFC (me). So there are lots of hybrids but in the end you are still a DJ. You don’t really choose your personality. Your born with it, but it can change with different suations. Nothing these I hope you choose wisely or figure out how to avoid becoming something you don’t want to be.

Gear

Well the world would be a better (if not colder) place if no one wore clothing. But we don’t live there so deal with it. I cant give you your style, but here are some pointers
Look at what other people are wearing, don’t copy their style but wear similar stuff but with your own twist. Have at least 2-3 pairs of sneakers and 1-2 pairs of boots. You ca get this over time but you’ll need them (shows that you have style).
T-shirts. Rule of thumb, Have 2-3x’s your pants in t/long shirts. Get some name brands, maybe at models, gap, FuBu, or some other popular brand/store.
Pants- Get a few in dark blue, black, urban (the black/sliver mix). Make em baggy
Sweat pants- Get one in every color and then have the shirt to match it.
Under shirts- Important, get them in white. They can short the ones that are like a jersey (I forgot what there called, we latinos were am all the time in the summer wit/out a shirt over it
Sports Jerseys- Only get them if your into sports. I see black people wit hockey jerseys who know nothing about the game (me neither). Wear a long sleeve t-shirt of the same (or opposite color, IE black jersey/ white t-shirt) under it if its nippy out. This only do this if your wearing a basketball jersey cuz you know…school rules, can’t show chest skin (!!!!).
Bandanas and head gear- This is what makes you ghetto (look wise). If you wanna be a G or a cool looking tough guy you gotta have the head gear (or the right jacket). Wear matching bandanas to match your clothes. Du-rags should only be worn if you have short hair. Bandanas can be worn over du rags or in front. I personally like the sports head bands. Get ones with or with out logos.

Accessories- you’re not special if you’re not iced out. Get some chains for your neck, a nice (not electronic) watch, get a wallet and buy one of those long elastic sports key chains and let it hang out from your back pocket. If you have earrings make sure both ears match (if thats the case) i have an earing on my left ear and i plan to get my nose periced 2, Try and carry useful stuff around with you. Get a lighter even if you don’t smoke (don’t bring it to school), knife even (Swiss or heavy duty) because you never know when you’ll need it.

That’s about all I have to say on GEAR. Get your own style and don’t give a fVck about any one, as long as you like it.

CLASS

I’ll go over this briefly since I never came up with this. Its like this, in life there are classes. It’s the way we separate people who are different then us in any way. Class examples in the US are like the poor, middle, and rich classes. But in HS Classes include nerd, thug, dumb ass, etc. It is hard to move to a different class with out some social interaction, I call it a ‘lift’ because some one (your friend/g/f even) is pulling you up to her level. You an also give some one a ‘lift’ by hanging out with them if your pouplar. But in order to go up you need to be willing to have courage. The idea is the higher up you go the less boys/men there are and the more wemon. Big players are not often with a group of men. Nerds on the other hand (not at the bottom but close) hardly ever have any (attractive) female company and its mostly guys. I think you can get your self at least up to average guy on your own with out much help. Here is a quick list of classes from best to worse

1)*Drifter/Wanderer

2) Super popular guy/girl (Prom king)

3) Popular Guy/girl (I.E Jock who’s good at sports)

4) Semi popular (Jock who’s bad at sports but still plays, lol)

5) Average guy (you?)

6) Below average guy/ Loner (not to bad, can still have skills as a DJ)

7) Nerd/Freak (Hum…)

8) The equipment manager ( o man…)

9) The kid who gets his lunch money stolen from him (Don’t you just wanna cry when u see that happen?)

10) The super nerd, the A+ nerd who speaks 4 different languages fluently and can solve advanced calculus problems in his head (wish I were that smart and still suave…but im still suave)

· A drifter/wander is the ultimate person. He is the most popular person in his school with everyone, not just his click.

Social skills

So, you are almost ready to be the lady slayer… but you need to have some friends before you hit the date scene. But you are in luck. It is indeed easier to talk to guys then girls. First off this is were the hobbies come in handy. If your ever going to be able to be friend a Jock or thug you need to talk the language. If you don’t know squat about basketball then good luck talking to a b-ball jock about the game last night. If you don’t know nuttin about gangs, drugs, guns, and don’t speak slang then forget about being a thug. Your going to have to pick up on all this as you move around. I know a little about a lot but am the master of nothing. Also, the gear you wear is a direct reflection of what kinda person you are (stereotype but still a good indicator)

Be clear when you speak and make your point. There is a good chance that even when your talking to average guy they might be hanging around with average girls. Get used to this because there are only more girls with the super popular guys. And rember that once your in the social group don’t stop, keep going up but don’t ditch your friends. Also, do what your group is know for, ie thugs=fighting, instigating, partying. Jock, playing sports and partying, this will make you fit in more and boost your rep.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. HIT ME UP AT SPECTER515@HOTMAIL.COM OR LATINOPLAYERXX ON AIM. I’LL POST AN ADD ON TO THIS LATER!

------------------
I am who i am becuase i can be no one else.

[This message has been edited by Specter (edited 09-18-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Specter (edited 11-06-2002).]

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant stuff Specter. Don't see you post too much, but when you do it's always money.

------------------
Jared- DON JUAN

My AIM is the same as my SN...talk to me.

Go Ravens!

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BACK in the bible it goes =)!

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

------------------
I am who i am becuase i can be no one else.

SwishaHouse

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff, i got more tips... peep my post

------------------
I always get all in ya girls heiny
Cuz she ain't seen the Jordans on my feet since the early nineties
Since box beamaz
I nut on a chicks face till it look like she covered in noxzema

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good one.

more typos than I can remember, but still, good post..very helpful.

About the earring thing..you said
If you have earrings (I’m going to get one) make sure its on your left ear (right=strait, left=gay, both= freak, not the same every where. I don’t want to start a flame want based on my opinions).
according to that..you're gay.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have earrings (I’m going to get one) make sure its on your right ear (left=strait, right=gay[/B]

hmm im confussed...or are you telling us all to be gay?

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOO u cant be gay! hahahah.. what up pecka head

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes be gay, be happy. you'll never have to worry about the ladies, just guys who u know u can get. lol, M0rons

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate on the drifter/wanderer type. I thought girls liked a guy with ambition, direction and purpose.

Reaction score
is being a drifter/wanderer where you just like to hang out with like a million different people, and don't really belong to one group, but rather hanging with all kinds of other people and groups? because if that is, then i'm mostl likely a drifter/wanderer dude. Don't have a particular gang, but isn't a loner.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really good post, wanna bump it for everyone in high school should read it